The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Carolina comes back from 3-0 down to win the series in 7! I'd like to congratulate Philadelphia on an amazing series. After they ended our seasons the last 2 years in the playoffs, Carolina has finally slayed the dragon. Looking forward to a great SCF against Phoenix, hopefully ending with a new Stanley Cup champion!

I will advance to the SCF in about an hour, when I get home.

The draft, will be a lottery. Now that we have a bunch of people, I will take all their PSN and put them into a random draw, then it will spit out the draft order.

I will start the process once the SCF ends. Probably even get the new league forum starting this weekend.

I will advance to the SCF in about an hour, when I get home.

The draft, will be a lottery. Now that we have a bunch of people, I will take all their PSN and put them into a random draw, then it will spit out the draft order.

I will start the process once the SCF ends. Probably even get the new league forum starting this weekend.

This game is so god damn frustrating, I don't how many more times I can get scored on by CPU tips, or tip ins by my own players, or see that stupid bull wrist shot from the point off the goalies pads for an easy tap in rebound in the slot without snapping my god damn disc. Or how many times I can crush a guy and he just bounces off, and then I get tapped off stride and lose the puck like a peewee player. Or have 3 guys jamming away at a puck in the crease and just have to goalie diving side to side making unreal saves. This game sucks big time.

Archived