The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I created the League on NHL 13. FYI. Just to be ready. It's called Omega League Remake. :)

You can join. No games are allowed to be played yet. But if you want to join and get yourself ready. You're welcome to. I'll be creating the new forum for us all probably tomorrow.

So I'm assuming that dypickled is able to choose his team at any point, and we'll just continue to move through the draft and when he decides he wants to pick he can pick from what teams are available? With that being said, here's where we sit.

#1 - LancePaul22: Vancouver Canucks

#2 - KnuckleChucker13: Pittsburgh Penguins

#3 - Suresh19: Washington Capitals

#4 - Deuce-MRP-: Buffalo Sabres

#5 - Dypickled:?????

#6 - PlayingBurke: Boston Bruins

#7 - Drisdacd: Montreal Canadiens

#8 - Hockeyball87:

#9 - Cedarman77:

#10 - HabsNparts:

#11 - Jhari09:

#12 - Canucks1414:

#13 - Kurupt07:

#14 - Beavertongue:

#15 - Xplo3ive:

#16 - Bthanking:

#17 - Formyhunny:

#18 - Morphinecolin:

#19 - Eliterof4:

#20 - DevilDan07:

#21 - Jp_2233:

#22 - Hockeydrummer:

#23 - Grandaddyp2234:

#24 - Harmankandola94:

#25 - Amonshax:

#26 - Retentive:

#27 - Halorko:

Hockeyballer, you are now skipped. Sorry, but this is taking too long. Also, I am working on the new forum as we speak. :)

I need two assistant Commissioners. Of course Chicago, you can maintain yours if you wish. But I need a second. JP, would you be interested?

I am sure you'll all be very pleased about this league. I am putting a lot of effort to keep things simple, clear and making the schedule solid this time.

All of my players (Philly, new league) are OTB except for Giroux. I have many d men (8 above 76). At the moment, I'm looking for a solid 2nd line center, and top-6 players in general. If you've picked your team and are interested, PM me or send me a message on PS3.

Archived