The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Willyfox .. i've literally had enough of you. My internet crapped out on me during our game when it was 2-1 i have no idea where 3-1 is coming from. Just got the internet working again today with the new modem they sent, so please feel free to talk to the lady i was dealing with, or feel free to come over to my house and get the box out of the trash. I was just going to let it pass but after reading the constant stuff you're posting here, and on the in-game board, and not to mention the many, and i mean many, messages you sent to my ps3 inbox, many of which coulnd;t be posted on here b/c of the swear filter it's just getting ridiculous. I can't even begin to image what you would do to your girlfriend if she ever dropped a call ... my god.

Since i took over the team i've lost 2 times in reg. and 2 times in OT, ( and about 8 times in HUT and more in regular gm mode) so why would i choose to drop-out of our game ? I will gladly play you and keep my goalie pulled the entire game so you can get as many goals as you like. Just learn to calm down dude, it's just a game. Give a person a chance to get back to you (privately) before tearing them down

It happened on most of my other games that day too, not just you. If anyone should be kicked it's you. Your temper is incredible, i should post all your messages you sent to my inbox. Apparently im a fu***** fa**ot for dropping a game ? and on and on and on. I will let you score 100+ goals if it makes you happy child

im just dropping the topic with you, i can tell the kind of person you are already and it's pointless. Just sim the game so i dont have to deal with you anymore

First,

I would love for everyone to take a deep breath and calm down. It is only a game. Secondly, this is not a democracy, nobody will be getting kicked because of one incident, which could have many reasons. EA's servers are very poor and internet connections do drop, I speak from experience. I played Dallas twice, it dropped when it was 0-0, then again when he was winning 3-1. It happens. Now, obviously I will keep an eye on the Boston, Pittsburgh and Montreal General Managers. If I continue to hear they are dropping games suspiciously, then I will deal with the issue.

Second,

I want all verbal abuses to stop effective NOW! That, I will kick you for. I do not support cheating, and if it is proven then I will deal with it. However, I also do not support abuse, and I will kick players for that too.

Third,

I want better communication by the General Managers. If you schedule a time to play then please honor that. If the game drops, please take the time to message your opponent explaining what happened and if you both still have time, play the game again. This is just respect. Further, if you have any issues, send me a personal message regarding the issue and I will talk to both parties involved. This game should be taken in good faith. If you lose, accept the loss, it's not the end of the season. So please have better communication with your other GMS whether it is playing or trading. Also, you can message me with any concerns.

Nonetheless, nobody is getting kicked right now. If issues continue to rise with the named GMS above I will deal with it. On that note, stop the Sh!t talking now! I do not care what you think happened or what you want to believe happened. Unless you have some God's eye view, it's complete speculation.

I will deal with these issues if they continue.

Thank You,

Burke.

Archived