The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I will be changing the Weeks and updating the Advancement in 45 mins You have till then to finish your games. Also, I advised everyone to change their AI's to enabled if they were not going to be available to play. You do not have to do it if you have completed your games and are on a lot; however, if you are not, you should not be allowing these games to be simmed, and not playing your opponents. Please follow these simple rules or I will have to kick players because they are inactive, and unable to follow rules.

League is currently being Advanced! Sorry, I had a lot of messages to go through before I advanced it. Just made a nice trade with the Habs. :)

Also, Weeks are now changed to 2, and waivers is off. Sorry to any general manager that lost players because of waivers, the AI did some dumb stuff, but it is turned off now.

I will be changing the Weeks and updating the Advancement in 45 mins You have till then to finish your games. Also, I advised everyone to change their AI's to enabled if they were not going to be available to play. You do not have to do it if you have completed your games and are on a lot; however, if you are not, you should not be allowing these games to be simmed, and not playing your opponents. Please follow these simple rules or I will have to kick players because they are inactive, and unable to follow rules.

Archived