Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

LA Kings will hopefully be on later tonight 9-10pm, looking to get a few games in.

Carolina here, I'll be online at 8 and on if PHI, TB, PHX, DAL or TOR want to play.

Anaheim still can't play any games because i keep losing connection to EA every time i click on GM Connected, I can't even switch it to let my AI play for me. Sorry for not being able to play much.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the league will be advancing tomorrow. Hopefully you will be able to get all your games done; however, I doubt it. I still have four games to play, not enough people playing/setting their AI. This will make me want to Advance faster--since it seems more people want to make this a sim league.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the league will be advancing tomorrow. Hopefully you will be able to get all your games done; however, I doubt it. I still have four games to play, not enough people playing/setting their AI. This will make me want to Advance faster--since it seems more people want to make this a sim league.

May as well name this a Sim league, even when guys are on they don't respond

Hey I'm back and ready to play some games this weekend. Message me when/if you want to play Colorado.

I was on basically all night today. Every time I checked to see if people were online they weren't. The ones I need to play I mean.

Pens and Dallas pm if you guys want to play ill be avilable at 5