The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

The LA Kings are pleased to announce the acquisition of Jordan Eberle from the Edmonton Oilers. He is going to fill a very important role on the right wing of our top line along side Jeff Carter and Simon Gagne

We would also like to thank Mike Richards for his time here and for his contribution toward our 2012 Stanley cup championship..

Sorry for my recent absent. Very busy week, things will slow down after Saturday. Nevertheless, there are some announcements I would like to make.

First, the league will continue as scheduled with it's advancements--Weds and Sat nights.

Second, Colorado is available for the taken the Chicago GM left, and the Colorado GM left and came back with Chicago. For future references please do not make this a habit. Stick with your teams.

Third and finally, Pittsburgh GM -- I am tired of hearing you mentioned everyday over your lack of integrity towards this league. Effectively now, you have 24 hrs to change your settings to AI, which will allow your AI to play when you are unavailable. Also if you are committed to any trades, please fulfill them. If you do not comply within this time-frame you will force me to remove you from this league. This is a warning to everyone else. Please be active. Thanks.

Thank you.

I would like to play some of my games today. Ducks, Stars, Preds and Sens, let us play today!!

Also, didn't I mention that if you are not going to be on a lot put your AI on...I had the sim four of my games last Advancement because people are not online.

This should be a playing league, not a sim league.

Archived