The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

The Season Ending Advancement is Happening! The Set Date for this to finish will be determined by the mass. Obviously this advancement is critical to the playoff hopes of many so I will be caution to advance too soon. As a result, I ask you all to be very active during this advancement so we can begin the playoffs quickly.

Of course, with the playoffs beginning, there will be changes. Obviously many teams will not be able to participate. They should be thinking about their off-season and how to become a playoff team. Second, I will be doing a pre-playoff discussion soon and I will be updating the front page with playoff info.

As for playoff advancement, it will be 2 weeks. Which means all of a games series should be there, or at least up to Game 5. This is important because there will be no simming during the playoffs. ALL GAMES MUST BE PLAYED. Which means if one player is not active, they will be kicked until the end of the playoffs and have the ability to join then. So once the playoffs begin, I will be setting deadlines for the first round, second round etc to be finished. Probably 3-5 days per round. That should be enough time to play your games because you will be playing the same person, and I would hope you could play two or maybe three games in one evening. Therefore, it should go by quickly.

Thank you.

Phx why you get off we have a double header haha. Also need to play Calgary and Edmonton too. I have to hold my 8th spot!! Going to be playing a division rival first round!!

The Season Ending Advancement is Happening! The Set Date for this to finish will be determined by the mass. Obviously this advancement is critical to the playoff hopes of many so I will be caution to advance too soon. As a result, I ask you all to be very active during this advancement so we can begin the playoffs quickly.

Of course, with the playoffs beginning, there will be changes. Obviously many teams will not be able to participate. They should be thinking about their off-season and how to become a playoff team. Second, I will be doing a pre-playoff discussion soon and I will be updating the front page with playoff info.

As for playoff advancement, it will be 2 weeks. Which means all of a games series should be there, or at least up to Game 5. This is important because there will be no simming during the playoffs. ALL GAMES MUST BE PLAYED. Which means if one player is not active, they will be kicked until the end of the playoffs and have the ability to join then. So once the playoffs begin, I will be setting deadlines for the first round, second round etc to be finished. Probably 3-5 days per round. That should be enough time to play your games because you will be playing the same person, and I would hope you could play two or maybe three games in one evening. Therefore, it should go by quickly.

Thank you.

Phx why you get off we have a double header haha. Also need to play Calgary and Edmonton too. I have to hold my 8th spot!! Going to be playing a division rival first round!!

We should implement a rule if someone is playing a game and they lag out or quit and say they are trailing in the game they have to give you the same lead you had in the game. Pretty unfair if your winning and someone quits or lags out and doesn't give you the same lead again.

We should implement a rule if someone is playing a game and they lag out or quit and say they are trailing in the game they have to give you the same lead you had in the game. Pretty unfair if your winning and someone quits or lags out and doesn't give you the same lead again.

Archived