The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Ottawa at least left a message on PSN that I didn't see before the time he said, but Florida hasn't been online at all. He still has 6 games left to play, which means he hasn't played once since the advance. AND he just took over for the last GM that was a bum as well. Kick him for sure.

Currently, what I will be doing is whoever only has 76 games played, I will remove until next advancement. Colorado and Florida are the two teams I am aware of. Please, can everyone be active or put their AI on for we can finish this ever so important advancement. I will be online in about an hour.

Currently, my hit list is:

Colorado, Florida, San Jose, and Ottawa. (Ottawa is in the playoffs and Florida is hunting), however, both are not active and that is not my problem. I warned that I will kick people if they are not active, or if they do not put their AI on this week. These teams will be kicked and sent a message personally by me, inviting them back to the league after this advancement and starting the playoffs -- Ottawa, this concerns you.

That is all, this will happen in an hour, so whoever needs to play these teams, be ready to play them then.

Thank you,

I have just kicked temporarily:

Montreal

Ottawa

Colorado

Boston

San Jose

Florida

Please, to these GMs you can join back once I advance it for the playoffs/offseason--but your inactivity needed to be dealt with.

For players that need to play against these teams please do so now!

For the teams removed, please join back.

Thank you

Archived