The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

One final rule point. People leaving during games. Better put, lag outs. EA servers suck and I do not think people are intentionally leaving. Now this is an annoying feature. Esp, for the winning team. Many want the game to continue with the already score in the game. This is certainly the fairest way, although for some reason Team Management never works so one cannot pull their goalie. However, I think this rule will only apply for the third period for now on. I will not fully commit to this rule. Therefore, if any game drops before the 3rd period, regardless of score it is a new game. If it is in the 3rd period and it drops, the scores will be the same, starting the game. So just let the players score some how until the scores are the same. I am sure this will cause more harm than good, but we will try it out.

so does that mean i get my 5-0 win back... Game ended with 3mins left in the 3rd. and i did not lag out.

Are your purposely annoying me? -_-

Didn't you win game 3 already?

Probably not wise to continue bothering the Commish considering you have already been warned for your exploiting goals. (site Game 2 5-0 win). I'll be on at 12 to finish our series, I expect a more fairer game, like GM 1. Even game 3 was tolerable.

Thanks.

What a start to the Chicago-Nashville series!

Nashville takes game one in a shocker in Chicago with a final score of 6-4. Halak lets in 4 goals on his first 5 shots...

Chicago comes out hard looking for revenge. Johnny Toews puts the team on his back and his hat trick leads the Hawks to a 7-5 win.

First game in Nashville, Hawks come out flying. Halak has a much, much better game in net than the previous two. Toews, Kane, and Benn are lethal in an 8-1 Hawks victory.

Goalies have been absolutely brutal in this series so far, as have the refs. Tons of penalties!

Looking forward to resuming (and hopefully winning) the series tomorrow.

I would like to do a pre-draft discussion as well. I know it's all about the playoffs right now, but I think the draft is just as important. Although it will be simmed...dumb, but at least we can still trade up until the draft and draft our players.

I would like to know if anything has changed from the actual standings. In other words, if you own someone's first round, I will need to know. For example I have Columbus's Draft Pick. So I currently hold the 1st over all pick. I see the 2nd as being Toronto, is this right, or does someone have Toronto's pick, etc.

Archived