The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Yeah okay I did not avoid you. Sorry I have a life and wasn't available when you were ready. I didn't expect to win if you read my posts so there is no need to be a douche. I could care less if I won, wish I could have just let you win. And considering I never bitched about your countless exploiting goals, you should have more respect. Stupid game.

You don't know when it's appropriate to comment on things. I don't give a frack if your goals are all the same I don't care if they are glitch goals. Read my posts slower and you figure it out. I apologized the one time I bitched about it and I only mentioned it this time because he was being unreasonable.

I heard you were advancing this weekend and either way our games would have been simmed. Sorry my team came back and won? You're a joke.

There is a lot of unreasonable, and unnecessary comments being thrown around in the forum. Did I not mention that this is an active league, a league where each game 'should' be played. Now obviously people will be busy and I, along without everyone else should understand that; however, it would be considerate, and I use that word with meaning, it would be considerate of someone, who is going to be busy for an extended period of time, to simply put their AI on for their opponent(s) to play, and not make them wait.

In my opinion, the easiest way to show your activeness is to simply post your requests on the forum, or League online wall. That way, I and everyone else can see you asking to play, and then we can see if the other players reply. Obviously if they do not reply, it is my job as Commissioner to remove them and to keep the league moving, and as many players as happy as possible.

As for this undertone mockery of the ban of glitch goals. Stop. Your immaturity is not needed. It is getting very annoying listening to children complain because they cannot exploit goals. Actually, if you want something to complain about, here--effective immediately, if you now complain, even mention a negative response regarding glitch goals--you are going to be removed from the league. This is not a debate, this is a rule.

This is enough of the fighting and accusations, with little to no proof. If you have a problem with anything mentioned above, you are more than free to leave the league: I have a long enough waiting list as is.

Thank you,

Burke.

Lol sry if i glitched goaled you, i didnt realize i was doing them, nd your the one being kinda douchey, yea i got eliminated by ur team, its crapty cus it was simmed but whatever i dont care, jus sucks cus i kno i could of beat you if we played. Its done with tho No big deal.

Just think about the faster we get through the playoffs, the faster we get to the off-season and then begin the season again! Hopefully, we will begin the season early December, maybe mid, and people will have more time because of the holidays. I am still laughing over the draft. Top five picks:

1)Canucks

2)Ducks

3)Ducks

4)Ducks

5)Rangers

6)Devils

Hey Rangers, wanna make a trade?

Also, Columbus are you around, I haven't see you much. I have to admit man you got robbed in our trade.

Archived