The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Vancouver Canucks maybe interested in moving a center at the draft, and possibly moving some draft picks. Currently, holding the 1st, and I think 18th overall draft pick; along with two first rounders in next years draft.

Also, when would you guys like to advance to the third round? I see Philly has won his series, congratulations. Chicago and L.A. are almost done of their series, and we are awaiting Minny and Ottawa to continue with their series, games 3 and 2 respectively.

In addition, there are currently 25 General Managers and 2 players in this league; yet only 13 votes. I'd appreciate if more people continued to vote, the poll will have to be decided before the start of the next season, which should be end of December; maybe sooner.

Thanks,

Burke.

if Anaheim gets the players they want in the draft, going into the future...

Nickalas Backstrom

Matt Duchene

Jeff Skinner

JVR

Emerson Etem (4.5 Gold star)

Cam Fowler

Jake Gardnier

Lucas Sbiza

John Gibson (4.5 Gold Star)

Hunter Shinkerauk

Nathan Mackinnon

Josh Morrisey

Are all going to be part of the Anaheim Ducks.

The Philadelphia Flyers have advanced to the eastern conference finals by ending their series against the Washington Capitals.

It has been an unbelieveble series all games could have gone either way(except for game 2 wich washington won 6-2)

I want to congratulate the Caps for an incredible battle and I know they are going to be coming back thirsty for victory and they will be very dangerous.

Here are the scores of the games

game 1: 6-5 OT Philly

game 2: 6-2 Caps

game 3: 4-3 OT Caps

game 4: 5-3 Philly

game 5: 3-1 Philly

game 6: 5-4 Philly

I would like your guys' thoughts on this. What is with the discrepancy regarding the prospects in this draft's potential. Currently, if you view their potential: Mackinnon, Shinkurk, Pulock, Morrisy, Klemchuk and Lazer all have 4.5 stars. However, if you look at offline GM, only Mackinnon, Shinkurk and Morrisy have 4.5, and Pulock and Lazer only have 4, and Klem, has 3.5. What is with this? And mind you all the stars are white.

And the LA - Chi Series should finish up tonight, just need to fix my lines so my AI can play. So many injuries during the playoffs has pretty much killed my hopes :(

Lost 4 of my top 7 skaters - Stamkos (1C), Brown 2(LW), Williams (2RW), Doughty (1D)

I'd also like to apologize for how this turned out, especially to Calgary.. I should have finished out the series with you instead of requesting it to be simmed (although it should have to be approved by both GMs prior to simulation) Hope there are no grudges, and that we can move on from this.

Yes, I find it strange that the top 6 players in this draft all have the same potential. At least considering when you play offline GM, they are much different. Example, Pullock in our draft is 4.5 whereas offline he is 4. Nevertheless, the Vancouver Canucks, believe they have their first over all choice ready, and second overall choice, in case the lottery goes in the Duck's favor.

I would like the next advancement to happen tonight, but I will wait until everyone finishes or agrees, because I too feel bad about Calgary.

Also, Rangers, do you not check your PM's ? -_-

Cool, thanks for the update.

Also, if you guys have any friends, who you want to invite to this league. That would be cool. I would like to have the league filled by the start of the next season; better for the draft and off-season, but I guess it will make things interesting if a team does not re-sign one of their players.

Well thank you for that information. I guess we will just have to see what happens at the draft, now wont we. It's funny because I knew who I was drafting with my 18th overall pick before I knew who I was drafting with my first. Anyways, I think I know who I am drafting. Now that I know who your first/second pick will be.

Thank you Columbus :D

I think it's the top 6 that can change. As far as I am aware. If I remember correctly, a team went from 6 to 4 once. Not 100% sure. However, usually if there is a change in this game, it's the first and second overall pick. Too bad they didn't more time in showing us the lottery. That would be neat.

Archived