The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Things are going to get competitive right quick! I'm to get this advancement over with!! I only have one game left; -_- and I am waiting for Calgary, which I have no heard from yet! Calgary, when you want to play our game?? Also, is Minny playing his games or AI playing them? He's 0-2 this season haha which is odd.

Tonight!?? :frantic:

Well, I'm down for that, I mean I only have one game left, but I know many GMs have played none of their games...which is odd, considering I did it this morning, and now it's getting pretty late out. I dare not rush too quickly, I think a lot of players would be upset if I simmed all their games in the first week (granted it is only the first week not the end of the season).

Let us wait an hour or so...see if people show up. If there is a positive movement, I will advance it tonight, just because it is the start of the season and people want to play a lot (and it's the weekend).

9:30 would be a perfect advancement time! I have 2 game to play, but they're both against CPU teams. I'll be playing them now. I think that it wouldn't matter to have a quick advancement tonight since, as you said, it is the first week, it won't determine playoff spots, and many GM's are anxious to get their new players.

Moreover, I will remove the poll with the Commish question. I think it is fair to say I am going to remain Commish for a second year. I would like to announce my two assistant Commissioners for this year. Both Beavertounge (GM of L.A) and Hammy (Gm of Chicago). They will help me out throughout the season.

9:30 would be a perfect advancement time! I have 2 game to play, but they're both against CPU teams. I'll be playing them now. I think that it wouldn't matter to have a quick advancement tonight since, as you said, it is the first week, it won't determine playoff spots, and many GM's are anxious to get their new players.

Thank you commish burk for having me as an assistant commissioner. I plan to be more of a voice for the 30 GMs and hope the success of last season continues to grow as we proceed with year 2.

I'd also like to thank Burke for all the time and dedication he has given to us as he has been an outstanding commissioner.

Archived