Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PlayingBurke

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

4,803 posts in this topic

Whos trade for Garrison ended up getting accepted? asking cause i was involved in one of those

Things are going to get competitive right quick! I'm to get this advancement over with!! I only have one game left; -_- and I am waiting for Calgary, which I have no heard from yet! Calgary, when you want to play our game?? Also, is Minny playing his games or AI playing them? He's 0-2 this season haha which is odd.

Whos trade for Garrison ended up getting accepted? asking cause i was involved in one of those

When are we advancing? I was under the impression it would be Wednesday, but I'm good to have one tonight, I wanna check out my team! :)

Tonight!?? :frantic:

Well, I'm down for that, I mean I only have one game left, but I know many GMs have played none of their games...which is odd, considering I did it this morning, and now it's getting pretty late out. I dare not rush too quickly, I think a lot of players would be upset if I simmed all their games in the first week (granted it is only the first week not the end of the season).

Let us wait an hour or so...see if people show up. If there is a positive movement, I will advance it tonight, just because it is the start of the season and people want to play a lot (and it's the weekend).

Minny quit!

Also, hearing another blockbuster may happen tomorrow morning.. Hearing Zetterbergs name :)

if were going to advance it,could you advance it in 2 hours around 9:30?

Playing Boston. Islanders first game of the season

Marc Cantin scores for islanders first goal of the season

Also I agree Can we sim tonight

9:30 would be a perfect advancement time! I have 2 game to play, but they're both against CPU teams. I'll be playing them now. I think that it wouldn't matter to have a quick advancement tonight since, as you said, it is the first week, it won't determine playoff spots, and many GM's are anxious to get their new players.

Also Frans Nielson and Tyler Kennedy all gone WTF im pissed off. my team was supposed to be even more stacked. frack

Moreover, I will remove the poll with the Commish question. I think it is fair to say I am going to remain Commish for a second year. I would like to announce my two assistant Commissioners for this year. Both Beavertounge (GM of L.A) and Hammy (Gm of Chicago). They will help me out throughout the season.

I say follow the schedule I haven't been able to play a game yet because I've been busy. Will be able to play tomorrow or later tonight so please don't advance as there only like 4 people for the advance not majority.

9:30 would be a perfect advancement time! I have 2 game to play, but they're both against CPU teams. I'll be playing them now. I think that it wouldn't matter to have a quick advancement tonight since, as you said, it is the first week, it won't determine playoff spots, and many GM's are anxious to get their new players.

So can I remove Minny if he is not playing anymore? Also, we will see about advancing it. If Phenox is against it, it's tough to sim until he is finished. So we have a couple for, and one against. What does everyone else say?

Thank you commish burk for having me as an assistant commissioner. I plan to be more of a voice for the 30 GMs and hope the success of last season continues to grow as we proceed with year 2.

I'd also like to thank Burke for all the time and dedication he has given to us as he has been an outstanding commissioner.

I say do follow the schedule we don't have a majority that would be the fairest as in sims you get some brutal injuries that can affect your team drastically