The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Alright, well perhaps we will wait until tomorrow sometime to advance, then. Hopefully everyone can get their games in by then. JP, hopefully Philly responds soon. Is he on another game, or NHL? He seems to be active, so I am sure he'll play you soon. Nonetheless, Calgary, hopefully we can play our game before the advancement tomorrow. Again, if you guys are not going to be active, please set your AI for active players can play and we can move through the season smoothly and quickly. I would like this season to go a little quicker than the previous.

Commish if your going to be advancing the schedule so early and want the league to go faster maybe change your schedule of sims. Unfair for people who were told advancement was on a Wednesday but then Your done your games early and maybe a few other teams are and want to advance. Stay on schedule or atleast make a change so people don't get fkd over from a major injurie because sims will do that to your team.

Burkie, I would like to thank you for the great honour you have bestowed upon me. As Assistant Comish I will help you with any major decisions, to the best of my ability. So thank you.

On a business note, a sim at around 10-12 tomorrow morning is reasonable, as that gives people still 4 days to get their games done by Wednesday. Although this is unusual, I believe that a 1 week rush is beneficial to the league as we can get into it quicker.

Now on to a personal announcement:

Anyone check out the league leaders lately? :)

Although Benn only had 13 points in 24 games after being acquired last season, he and Toews really clicked last postseason, when they both put up impressive point totals (over PPG). Well, those two are at it again! That chemistry has stuck, and the numbers have continued to flow. Toews leading the league with 7 points in 4 games, Benn with 6 points in 4 games. Also, new comer DAN HAMHUIS leading dmen scoring with 6 points in 4 games, including 2 goals! Hawks excited for the season, without Minny as a powerhouse anymore, we're looking for top seed.

Archived