The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Colorado doesn't have Duchene or O'Rielly or Landeskog, but they have Ryan. Also have Schneider in net and a pretty good defence. Boston doesn't have Lucic or Marchand or a goalie. SJ is pretty much untouched I believe. Florida doesn't have Huberdeau, but they have Bolland. Montreal doesn't have Subban but they have Shattenkirk.

Those are the major chances for those teams that I can think of off the top of my head, hope it helps.

Hi, sorry if I looked to be online, I felt asleep with the ps3 open, I will be on now, and if i am not when you get on, I will be back on at 4PST or maybe a bit earlier, However, don't you guys think it went a little bit fast, at the beginnng we were supposed to get next season started mid december, I think it's good that we haven't wait so long to get it done, but now, wanting to sim the week after not even letting us a day to play our games I guess it's a little it fast...thanks for waiting till today, I'll be on except for a part of the morning

First, I would like to thank Hammy, you are already showing incentive as an assistant Commissioner, you're last few posts have been very helpful, as I was not here. Thank you! Yes, any new members are free to join and Hammy did a great job explaining--I think Boston will need the most work, but if someone is up for a rebuild, then Boston is that team. Now, please, everyone relax! We are moving faster only because it's the new season, it has been a long off-season so many are excited to start playing games again. This first advancement has little impact on the entire season and yes injuries can happen, but let us not assume injures happen all the time. Nevertheless, this is why I am waiting because I know people still have games to play. Yes, the normal advancement days will remain the same; however, the odd time they will be shorten, depending on demand and the activity of the community. I am set to advance it this evening, depending on what is best for everyone; hopefully around 7 EST. This is just an exception. Moreover, there are many teams that have finished their games so this should not be a problem. Calgary, you want to play our game before the advancement? I will be on then. If I can play sooner, I will let you know. Also, teams have been complaining because they are losing players. I told you that this is a glitch with the game. They should reappear next July 1st in the free agent pool. I said, if this happens, you have first dibs at signing them back because EA sucks. It's dumb but for whatever reason some players disappear for the season.

Archived