The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Anyways, I removed all, who I believe to be the inactive players. So go finish your games. I will be advance this league very soon, people are waiting. Pittsburgh, I believe is active, he's just not online. He has played some games already and just made that big trade. I will not remove him right now. Sorry about being late on the advancement. I just know Oilers, Calgary and Phenox is finishing up some games. Each game should take around 20 mins. So I will advance it in 30 mins? Fair?

Alright, Thanks for the Update Oilers ( I was just looking at your team and Hall is in the minors hahaha? Having Cap issues?) I'll take Hall off your hands if you cannot afford him. ^_^

Yotes you have 5 mins!!! No I'll wait them extra few minutes for you. How long you have left? All eyes on you.

Alright, Thanks for the Update Oilers ( I was just looking at your team and Hall is in the minors hahaha? Having Cap issues?) I'll take Hall off your hands if you cannot afford him. ^_^

Yotes you have 5 mins!!! No I'll wait them extra few minutes for you. How long you have left? All eyes on you.

Archived