The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Hurricanes, LA, Van, Ducks, all were for it, just you were against it and Det and NYR didn't care. Looked like majority to me. Considering a lot of the league are not talkative in this forum. Not like we can wait for EVERY player to comment on this thread. Simply put, I'm trying to keep this league moving for the active players don't have to wait. It's true. I cannot please everyone so I just have to do what is best for the league and that is moving it forward. Last season was too long because of that schedule. I finished my game because NYR was nice enough to AI his team. If nobody else noticed that, how is that my fault? I noticed it.

Anyways, the League must move forward, regardless of people not finishing their games. They can, and they should. If they cannot, put your AI on, like NYR does, like Columbus does, like STL does. If you cannot get all your games done, then they will be simmed it's no big deal. If there are inactive players tell me and I'll remove them.

Okay understood but when rangers set his ai I was about to play him and you were already advancing when just minutes ago you said you would give people time to complete the games which the rangers was my only team to play. Change your schedule it would be much appreciated because I'm going by the schedule to finish my games and we are advancing 2 days before the schedule just a tip.

Looking for depth at Center? well look no further.

Andrei Loktionov is OTB

78 Overall Playmaker

23 Years old

18gp 4g 9a

1.36M 2 Years left 1 Way contract

3*** Gold

Looking for depth defender with lower cap hit around 8-900k or a second round pick

Also OTB

Brendan Morrow

83 Overall Powerforward

34 Years old

18gp 3g 6a

3.865M 1 Year left

4**** Grey

Looking for depth defence around 2-3m 82+ overall.

PM ME OFFERS!!

I have noticed that you advanced yesterday and I had a couple of questions..so I'll ask them, so the first question is ..didn't we have fixed days for advancement? Then my other question is do you guys want to advance more than twice a week? 'cause honestly if this is the case I think the fairest way to make the advancement would be to decide 3 days when we are making the advancement and to stick to these days. Because per example before the last advancement I had 4 games left....no one set their AI except St-louis, I posted several times to play these games and I think I am enough active to be able to set matchups if people would give me an answer.. The thing is I don't think it's fair to advance on the fly like we did yesterday...I understand it's just a game but I think we all like playin' it and when there's rules in a game it's funnier when they are respected, so I am willing to advance more often to get things done faster but these days should be fixed in advance so everyone is aware of 'cause per exemple, I wouldn't have waited for St-louis to be online to play our game if I knew the game was going to be simmed. Also, if advancement days are decided in advance it would be easier for some people to know if they have to set their AI cause they wont be available until next advancement, right now I understand that no one set them because they think they still have a day or 2 to set their matchup which is not really the case lately. So I don't want to look like the one who's complaining just I think it would be simply fair to set 3 days that advancing whenever 3-4 persons are ready to advance 'cause we are 28 in the league, and if we are set like this no one would ever be surprised by an advancement and want to complain after 'cause we would all be aware of what's going on.

Philly

I do agree with you philly, I think we should advance on set days as well and I've mentioned this before that we should change the advancement periods to the following days:

Saturday, Monday & Wednesday/Thursday (this should be flex and advance when majority is ready)

All advancements should be around 9-10 PST

Archived