The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Yes, sorry! I have one not being played neither. But I said I would advance it every Weds/Sat night, and if I wait until everyone plays it will take forever. So that is why I want people to put their AI on for games can be done faster, and less can be simmed.

Sorry peeps, but we need to be more active, esp on the weekends.

I don't agree with everybody having to set AI's to be able to play, because there are a handful of us that are on all the time. I personally will always make an effort to send a PM, either on here or on PSN, or post on the Be a GM wall when I can play. If two people have different schedules that's one thing, a concession can be found there, but I won't be allowing my AI to play because I can make time at almost any point to play a game.

I don't agree with everybody having to set AI's to be able to play, because there are a handful of us that are on all the time. I personally will always make an effort to send a PM, either on here or on PSN, or post on the Be a GM wall when I can play. If two people have different schedules that's one thing, a concession can be found there, but I won't be allowing my AI to play because I can make time at almost any point to play a game.

Archived