The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Yeah as mentioned above, good look playing Florida or Winnipeg. I personally think that Florida is the worst, he's ALWAYS online, whether it be on Netflix, or the numerous times I've seen him on NHL. I've sent him dozens of messages and had no response at all. Worst one was when I messaged him and invited him while he was playing a game, and then logged off as soon as he was done without even responding. He was a GM in the league I'm commissioner of, but I kicked him after he did the same to me there, and I think he should be kicked from this league too.

Yeah as mentioned above, good look playing Florida or Winnipeg. I personally think that Florida is the worst, he's ALWAYS online, whether it be on Netflix, or the numerous times I've seen him on NHL. I've sent him dozens of messages and had no response at all. Worst one was when I messaged him and invited him while he was playing a game, and then logged off as soon as he was done without even responding. He was a GM in the league I'm commissioner of, but I kicked him after he did the same to me there, and I think he should be kicked from this league too.

Archived