The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Few Things.

Florida, you're getting a lot of complaints I see. Now, I will give you the same respect/warning as I did with the others. You have 24 hrs to reply to me via PM. Tell me why you are avoiding people and causing a fuss. If not, then I will be forced to remove you from the game.

Second, anyone who wants to join this league, please just send me a request in the actual league. It's easier. I believe there are a few spots still left.

Finally, the league is scheduled for Weds night, however, if people want it earlier--I can do that. No difference to me.

P.S. I have rejected some trades, some because the league did not approve it anyways, or because I knew the same player was getting traded in an earlier deal--I read them in order of their times. Also, I reject deals if I see they are with a CPU and aren't real. For example, if I saw Roberto Luongo to Colorado and a first for Landskog, I would reject that deal. Even if the CPU agrees. It just would never happen. I will not allow others to take advantage of the CPU and cripple another team. So make the deals reasonable--thanks.

That is all.

Is this the last sim period before trade deadline? Do I have to have all trades done before you advance?

Sorry if it's a dumb question haha.

Also, if the above is true I'm looking for a backup Goalie.. will trade late pick for him if anyone is interested send me an offer on ps3 (looking for goalie who will be a UFA after season ends, as I will dump him after playoffs)

It looks like I have to crack some skulls. Why is it that people join these leagues and then do not actively participate? Alright. Well, Florida, you have less than an hour to message me.

Also, Winnipeg, Nash and Detriot, are you three active? I have to play two of you too...so I really want answers from you.

It is getting very annoying. There are many people who want to join leagues and who will be active. I feel like I have to do some kicking tonight and update the title, for some openings.

-_-

It looks like I have to crack some skulls. Why is it that people join these leagues and then do not actively participate? Alright. Well, Florida, you have less than an hour to message me.

Also, Winnipeg, Nash and Detriot, are you three active? I have to play two of you too...so I really want answers from you.

It is getting very annoying. There are many people who want to join leagues and who will be active. I feel like I have to do some kicking tonight and update the title, for some openings.

-_-

Nashville does respond, though not frequently, apparently he shares his PS3 with his roommates. We have talked a bit though. *Nevermind, he's already been fired.*

I can vouch for Calgary, we have talked quite a bit, we were discussing our game the other day(3 days ago?) and he said he was on a bus from Vancouver to Edmonton, so I think he's out of town.

Detroit has not responded at all.

Archived