The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

I know the playoffs are most teams main priority at the moment, but at draft day, Anaheim is looking for more draft picks, with 7 picks already in the upcoming draft, my goal is to have 10 1st round draft picks. PM if u r willing to give up your draft picks!

I will be doing a draft discussion probably Saturday. I will post the top prospects, and the current order for draft positions. As for nominating players for awards, I think the computer will automatically declare the winners. We can talk about who we think will win. But, I think we should start nominating three GMs for the GM of the year award...then I will create a poll and we will see who wins.

Calgary will play but he's a bitch to get into an actual game. Ive mentioned that before. And he's left with 1second left when i was winning 7-3. had to play the entire game again. Just be aware, but he does usually play his games after you complain to him enough.

Commish! I know you've made up your mind about when you're going to advance, but I'm an eager Beaver (hehe) and wouldn't mind the advance being pushed to tonight at say 10pm? instead of tomorrow afternoon..

I dont mind either way and I know I can't change what's been written but hell, those playoffs are soo close, lets just get there..

Whos with me?

Commish! I know you've made up your mind about when you're going to advance, but I'm an eager Beaver (hehe) and wouldn't mind the advance being pushed to tonight at say 10pm? instead of tomorrow afternoon..

I dont mind either way and I know I can't change what's been written but hell, those playoffs are soo close, lets just get there..

Whos with me?

Archived