The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Winnipeg, since you are unable to play any games until the weekend, please set your computer to AI. Now, to make this reasonably fair. Winnipeg, I will give you a cap. Washington, once he puts his AI you can only play two games. In other words, I will force Winnipeg to put the AI or be kicked for the remainder of the first round because of this unreasonableness of not be active during the playoffs; however, I also understand people can get busy, so therefore I will only allow you Washington to play your two home games. You cannot play anymore until the weekend; at that time, it will be able to be player vs player. How does that sound? Washington. Winnipeg you have 24 hrs to put your AI on or I will have to kick you for this round.

I am trying to be fair since it is the playoffs, but I want people to be active. This is the fairest way. Allows an active team to get some games in, but also not take advantage of the other team.

Also, Minny, tonight, you and me. Be home at 12 EST. Don't make me do the same to you!!!! I'm looking for an upset win here.

Understanding, you're playing Buffalo? Did he put his AI on? If he did that is good. However, if you cannot play because of lines, and he is never online, I will have to kick him for the remainder of the round. However, I would like you to try and contact him first. See if he can fix his lines.

Minny, I will be online in like 30-40 mins. We can play then.

Be aware if any of you have to play Philadelphia in future rounds. I'm now down 3-1 to him purely on glitch goals. I beat him 4-0 in game 1, and after that I guess he decided he'd just glitch his way into the next round. He's beaten me by 1 goal in the last 3 games, and EVERY goal has been from skating out from behind the net and either doing a one timer with a pass through the goalie's skates, or just spinning out in front and roofing it top corner over the glove.

More than frustrating to say the least when he's not even good, just skates around weaving with the left stick, then pulls just enough glitch goals to win the game. every. time.

Ok well I just quit game 5 after he scored 2 one timer glitches in the first 10 minutes. I don't care if I have to play him with no goalie and let him advance, I'm not playing Phili again until something gets decided. You might say I'm in the wrong, but I'm going to protest that 100% of the time. I smoked him in the first game, so he decides to glitch. I let it go in 2 and 3 last night, thinking maybe he was just doing it by chance. It's on purpose.

Didn't I say a week ago that I did not want people abusing the weakness of the game? The goalies suck and there are certain ways to score 99% of the time. I said to stop this. Now this is a tough position for me because I cannot see the game, and I have no idea what is going on...Can you guys just play a fair game, please....

Philly, can you please PM.

I will also make a new playoff tracker too.

Burke I have an idea for you.

If you have time, and if it is as big of an issue as 2G1P is saying (and I believe him, I've had good negotiations with him before), you could always join Carolina as a player and then switch to the middle once the game starts. I'm not certain, but that might let you spectate the game.

Archived