The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Winnipeg,

I was the one who instructed him to a 2-game cap. I warned everyone that this is a league of playing, and I wish all my players/members to be active, especially during playoffs. I advanced this playoffs on Tuesday, it is now Friday night, and only yesterday you mentioned playing. It is unfair to make Washington wait, unless of course you have something serious come up and was not available, and even so...that is why I capped him at 2 games. You may think 2 games is too much, but it's what I decided, allowing him to play his two home games. This series is not over. The AI can win games, and you can come back if you are down. It is not meant to be punishment, but it is an illustration of a deterrent for others to be active.

Next Advancement for Round 2 will be this weekend. Please finish up your games.

Thank you,

P.S. DRAFT TALKING TIME!!!!

What I mean by 'Draft Talking Time' is that I will be spending some time talking about the prospects, draft positions, etc. Possible trades/needs for teams, and I hope you all will join too. The off-season should be fun. We can discuss the potential FA/RA's and who might be available. Talk about who might go first overall, etc.

I might be interested in JVR, I 'might' be.

Also, I would like to remind everyone to start working on your "draft priority" list. You put in the order you want players drafted. Then, when the draft happens, it will automatically draft players and you will get the player available at the top of your list. In other words, if you have the 4th overall pick, that does not mean your 4th person down will be your draftee. It will be the person who is available first, in your list...so if you have Max Domi as your top pick and Nathan Mackinnon as your second pick. Say Max Domi is drafted third overall. Then you would automatically draft Mackinnon.

So please fill that out.

I am currently not trading my first overall draft pick; however, I do have another first rounder (probably 18th) and two first rounders next year. I am interested in acquiring another top 10 pick.

Also, who ever I kicked from the league can join back, I believe Ottawa was the only to do so. Please re-join or they will become available to whoever.

Archived