The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Advancement will happen tomorrow, unless Ottawa/Pitts and L.A./Calgary finish there series tonight, both are almost done. I don't want to simulate any games in the playoffs.

Also, there are some openings in the league as well if people wish to join.

Also, I have been informed that I abuse my power as commissioner, evidently..

Perhaps I am bias here, but I thought I have been quite fair, trying to eliminate inactive people (giving them time to reply), eliminating glitchers, and trying to keep a even paced league. Perhaps I am failing? Well, here is an easy solution to see if I am a tyrant, which rumor has claimed. I will create a poll, answer honestly. I will simply put the poll as such:

Would you like to keep Playing Burke as commish for the 2nd season (year), or assign a new commish.

The poll will close when all at least 20 people vote (because all 30 aren't always active on the forum and moreover there are some AI's as GM currently).

Quite laughable when I heard that, but I'll demonstrate my power by allowing the people to vote.

That is all.

Advancement will happen tomorrow, unless Ottawa/Pitts and L.A./Calgary finish there series tonight, both are almost done. I don't want to simulate any games in the playoffs.

Also, there are some openings in the league as well if people wish to join.

Also, I have been informed that I abuse my power as commissioner, evidently..

Perhaps I am bias here, but I thought I have been quite fair, trying to eliminate inactive people (giving them time to reply), eliminating glitchers, and trying to keep a even paced league. Perhaps I am failing? Well, here is an easy solution to see if I am a tyrant, which rumor has claimed. I will create a poll, answer honestly. I will simply put the poll as such:

Would you like to keep Playing Burke as commish for the 2nd season (year), or assign a new commish.

The poll will close when all at least 20 people vote (because all 30 aren't always active on the forum and moreover there are some AI's as GM currently).

Quite laughable when I heard that, but I'll demonstrate my power by allowing the people to vote.

That is all.

Umm... Round 2 is ready :unsure: Umm however an unluckily event has occurred. L.A. won the series...4-3...come back...sim... hahaha Ottawa won 4-0 as predicted, but L.A. you won...Sorry Calgary, unlucky.

Round 2

(1) Minny vs (5) Phenox

(2) Chicago vs (3) L.A.

(1) Washington vs (4) Philly

(2) NYI vs (3) Ottawa

Goodluck!

Umm... Round 2 is ready :unsure: Umm however an unluckily event has occurred. L.A. won the series...4-3...come back...sim... hahaha Ottawa won 4-0 as predicted, but L.A. you won...Sorry Calgary, unlucky.

Round 2

(1) Minny vs (5) Phenox

(2) Chicago vs (3) L.A.

(1) Washington vs (4) Philly

(2) NYI vs (3) Ottawa

Goodluck!

I agree. I would be upset too, if I was Calgary. However, this series started back on Tuesday, and everyone else has finished. It should not take players this long to complete a series. Moreover, to the point, it was blind luck that L.A. came back down 3-1 in the series. If the series was 2-2, or closer, I would have never simmed, but because Calgary had a strangle hold on the series, similar to Ottawa; I thought the outcome would be predicted. Anyways, it happens and hopefully people will be more active. It playoffs, people should be finishing their series in but a couple days. There are no excuses. We're all busy, but most of us still find time to play--why can't others?

Round 2 starts now, it will hopefully be finished by later this week, if not soon, to begin round 3.

Thank you,

Burke.

Archived