The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

The Phoenix coyotes have one the cup!! They were down 3-0 in the game 5 clinching game but rose to the occasion and answering back 4 unanswered goals. The game was won in the final seconds as Martin Hanzel had a partial break and scored the clinching goal to win the cup and bring it to the desert. We would like to congratulate the Ottawa senators on a great season and wish them luck next year. Antoine Vermette was the playoff MVP with 26 points. And finally Iginla and Doan got their cups.

It's in the books, Phoenix wins the cup in 5 games. Congrats to the Coyotes. Games 1 and 2 were one by PHX easily, however OTT came back in game 3 and won, but it came with a price; a Daniel Alfredsson injury. With the Sens already missing Latendresse, Turris and Filatov, this was a big blow to the Sens. PHX went on to win games 4 and 5.

Congratulations Yotes! I will advance the league when I get home. The next advancement will be the one before the draft, requesting everyone do their priority list and trades before the draft.

Ducks GM, yes thank you for your comment! I know which three you are taking now.

L.A. GM, yes haha I laughed too!

Archived