The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Okay, I am about to post the teams and GM positions again, and there are some issues. I have went through the posts and added people as a first come first serve bases. I apologize for the changes, I must have missed some people Example:

Colby, I know you were originally Toronto, or Montreal one of them...however they both were claimed before your post so you are now Columbus...sorry. But that was the only team left in accordance to your post.

If you have any issues, please message me the problem and try to clarify your position.

I tried to just go in order but people jumped around and it was tough to determine who had what team when..

As for waiting list it looks like:

Wellwood and Suhkular are the two on the waiting list.

Again, if there is an issue please let me know and I can sort it out. If someone is leaving the league or is not active, then that spot will be filled.

Willing to trade Varlamov(81, 4 yellow stars) for teams that want a goalie for now, and for the future.

Looking for a top-4 d man and/or a 3rd line forward(80+). Willing to package prospects/current third liners with him.

Let me know if you're interested via PM.

Thanks,

H2

Willing to trade Varlamov(81, 4 yellow stars) for teams that want a goalie for now, and for the future.

Looking for a top-4 d man and/or a 3rd line forward(80+). Willing to package prospects/current third liners with him.

Let me know if you're interested via PM.

Thanks,

H2

*******************GAME TIME*****************************

League Name: CDC Omega

NHL Schedule Length: 1 Week

Allow Simming of Games: Yes

Allow Join Requests: Yes

Skill Level: Superstar

Game Style: Current

Period Length: 5 mins

Off sides: Delay

Icing: Yes

Penalties: on

Post Whistle Rules: Authentic

Penalty Time Scale: On

Fighting: on

Season Tie Break: 5 min (4 on 4) then Shootout

Waivers : On

I have added someone of you, but for everyone else, please join when you wish. :D

Archived