The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Ladies and Gentleman....Your 2013/2014 Chicago Blackhawks!

Benn(86)-Toews(90)-Kane(86)...............Keith(90)-Hamhuis(88)................Halak(84)

Sharp(87)-Huberdeau(82)-Steen(83)......Beauchamin(83)-Campbell(83).....Bachman(83)

Versteeg(82)-Schenn(78)-Read(77)........Garrison(81)-Russell(78)

Carcillo(76)-Kruger(76)-???

Very happy with this roster. The forward group is pretty much set, still might be looking for an upgrade on Steen though.

The defence is also solid. Hamhuis will become an instant fan favourite, him and Keith are a terrifying top pairing (perhaps the best in the league). Still could be looking for an upgrade on either Beachamin or Garrison.

If Bachman can come to an agreement with us, we have a solid tandem. Starts will be split this year. If he cannot be signed, I will be looking to deal his RFA rights.

Overall, I think the Blackhawks are a much deeper team this year than last year. We have a great mix of speed, skill, grit, and youth.

The LA Kings would like to announce their offseason free agency signings and 2013/2014 opening roster.

FA Signings:

Chris Stewart

Brendan Morrow

Alex Burmistrov

Colton Gillies

Erik Christenson

Lineup:

Gagne(83) - Stamkos(91) - Eberle(85)

Brown (84) - Carter (86) - Williams (83)

Morrow(83) - Loktionov(78) - Stewart(84)

Clifford (76) - Christensen(77) - Frolik(82)

Martinez(84) - Doughty(87)

Mitchell(81) - Greene(82)

Hickey(79) - Voynov(79)

Quick(90)

Gibson(60)

Since the season has started, I think Burke should remain commissioner. People have had tons of time to vote, and he is still ahead. For the benefit of the league, to keep things running smoothly and especially to award the GM of the Year award (the second biggest honour in GMC after the Cup), this poll should be closed and Burke should be extended for one year.

Probs in the minors, I juts had to make a bunch of roster moves to get my roster right as well.

Burke, did you deny the CHI-CAR deal on cap reasons because you had to or because you wanted to? Becuase I knew my plan to get below the cap the whole time (Bury Souray in the minors), but it wouldn't let me do it during the free agency period.

Thank you for your kind words, Hammy. Understanding, I was afraid of this. Some players for whatever reason (EA Sucks), makes some players disappear. If I am correct, many claim they will return at the start of next July 1st, as FA. Since we are aware of this glitch. You will have first dibs at signing them, if they do become UFA. I do not understand why that happens...

As for players in the minors, yes you just have to make cap room and have enough roster spots to make moves. I expect some GMs to have a lot of trouble because of their huge signings.

The Vancouver Canucks are proud to announce their signings:

Tomas Kubalik - 2 years worth 1.800 mill

Traded:

To Vancouver:

Brent Seabrook

and

Niklas Hjalmarsson

To Chicago:

Dan Hamhuis,

Cory McCormick

and

Jason Garrison

Trade:

To Vancouver:

Semyon Varlamov

Anaheim's 1st Round Pick 2014

To Colorado:

Corey Schneider

Dale Weise

Alex Friesen

Vancouver's 1st Round 2018

Vancouver's 1st Round 2019

Vancouver's Line Up:

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - P. Kessel

M.Klemchuk - R. Kesler - R. Bourque

A.Burrows - D. Brassard - J. Hansen

Z. Kassian - M. Lapierre - T. Kubalik

B. Seabrook - A. Edler

K. Bieksa - A. Meszaros

Y. Sauve - N. Hjalmarsson

S. Varlamov

E. Lack

Probs in the minors, I juts had to make a bunch of roster moves to get my roster right as well.

Burke, did you deny the CHI-CAR deal on cap reasons because you had to or because you wanted to? Becuase I knew my plan to get below the cap the whole time (Bury Souray in the minors), but it wouldn't let me do it during the free agency period.

Archived