Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

• Please log in to reply
4802 replies to this topic

#2611 canuckfan223

canuckfan223

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:16 PM

I always see the sharks online(most the time) maybe you guys are just on at different time or in different time zones?

#2612 canuckfan223

canuckfan223

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

Toronto,Calgaryx2 and Minny game 5-7?

Lets play now im TOR

#2613 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

I think it starts with people complaining. The sim is about to happen, and they want to play their game, so they tell the commish to kick the GM and make it seem like he's never on. I'm sure he's on, it might not be all the time, but nobody is on all the time. Maybe they're just on at different times. I still have 3 games to play before the sim, but I haven't complained about anybody. I know sometimes you can't play all your games. It still is a play and sim league. If you can't meet up with a GM for whatever reason, deal with it, let it be simmed.

Obviously if it becomes obvious over a few sims that a specific GM is NEVER on, sure kick him. But to kick somebody because they haven't been on all the time for what, 2 days? I think that's pretty rash. Like I said, it all starts with people complaining and telling the commish to kick him so they can play his CPU (aka boost stats?)

#2614 FS91

FS91

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

^^ I agree with 2 guys 1 puck I try to play my games if I can and if not let it be simmed no big deal. People shouldnt be kicked for not having matching scheduales with other gm's.

Btw think we have a game Carolina when can you play?

#2615 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

You're Montreal? I'm on right now if you can come on.

#2616 BeaverTongue

BeaverTongue

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

I don't see why you all lash out on the commish. From what I see is he's just doing his job. If people would stop complaining about others not being on then no body would be kicked.
Now I also don't agree with kicking San Jose as I never had an issue playing him, plus he responds to my messages. As for Columbus I have no idea, havnt played him yet so I don't know.. Plus he's a new GM so just let it be.

Honestly, if you don't like the way this league is run than leave.. Pretty simple actually, it's been running damn smooth I'd say since it started and considering 3 of the 4 leagues I'm in are now dead, is say this league is run very well and it helps having so many active members.

Lets stop suggesting someone be kicked because you can't schedule a match, move on and that's that.

#2617 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

The difficulty when you play AI should be set to Allstar or superstar. I remember last advancement it was on superstar or Allstar and this advancement it was changed to rookie for some reason. It looks like damage was done with the sharks GM anyways looks to me like he won't want to come back even though Burke said he could come and join again. If you won't be on for a few days you should set your AI as the commish always tells people if they won't be on for 2 days.
GO Canucks GO

#2618 PlayingBurke

PlayingBurke

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

I say stop complaining. Stop leaving your games till a few hours before advancement and play and have them done long before. Problem(s) solved. If you're kicked, you're always welcome back. I do not have time to go chasing after GMs. Phx was complaining and said you were inactive the last two advancements. I took his word, my bad? I kicked you and Columbus. Columbus just emailed me wanting back in and called the people who complained about liars, lol...so who do I believe? Just join back and make sure your games are all done long before the advancement -- not that hard.

I cannot please everyone--sorry. I do what is best for the league and it's advancement. We also DO NOT need GMS we have plenty and we always have people asking to join. I think we'll be fine. Advancement at or around 8 PST, maybe 9.
Posted Image
Credit: -Vintage Canuck-

#2619 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

I really need to play Phoenix at some point! I didn't get to play him at all last season, and haven't gotten to this year either. Seeing as he's so far ahead of everybody, I'd really like to see how I stack up haha.

#2620 pavel_boat

pavel_boat

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

I really need to play Phoenix at some point! I didn't get to play him at all last season, and haven't gotten to this year either. Seeing as he's so far ahead of everybody, I'd really like to see how I stack up haha.

Philly will be on in 23 minutes....i'm eating then I'll be on all night
Montreal Canadiens - GM

#2621 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Carolina will be on and waiting for you Philly

#2622 pavel_boat

pavel_boat

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Carolina will be on and waiting for you Philly

yeah gotta take my revenge after scoring three times in my own net haha.
Montreal Canadiens - GM

#2623 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

Haha yeah I agree we played a pretty good game last year I'm not sure who won it but I remember it being a close game. Also my team has changed a lot to the last time you played me haha. Wait I remember I was winning 2-0 and then you came back and beat me lol so we did play last year need redemption .

Edited by WillyFox, 09 December 2012 - 04:49 PM.

GO Canucks GO

#2624 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

I say stop complaining. Stop leaving your games till a few hours before advancement and play and have them done long before. Problem(s) solved. If you're kicked, you're always welcome back. I do not have time to go chasing after GMs. Phx was complaining and said you were inactive the last two advancements. I took his word, my bad? I kicked you and Columbus. Columbus just emailed me wanting back in and called the people who complained about liars, lol...so who do I believe? Just join back and make sure your games are all done long before the advancement -- not that hard.

I cannot please everyone--sorry. I do what is best for the league and it's advancement. We also DO NOT need GMS we have plenty and we always have people asking to join. I think we'll be fine. Advancement at or around 8 PST, maybe 9.

Your doing a good job keeping the season moving yeah there will be people who do complain like me but people who leave games last Minuit should atleast have the courtesy to set their AI.
GO Canucks GO

#2625 canucksfan.99

canucksfan.99

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

I wrongly took my anger out on you Burke mainly beacuse you were the one that kicked me. I apologize for that. But the accusations of me being inactive were false as many have stated I played my games

Edited by canucksfan.99, 09 December 2012 - 05:07 PM.

SAN JOSE SHARKS OMEGA LEAGUE
P.Marleau(88)J.Thornton(88) L.Couture(86)
E.Cole(85)
J.Sheppard(83) J.Pavelski(85)
R.Clowe(83) D.Moore(79) M.D'agostini(79)
J.Antilla(64) D.Didiomete(75) A.Burish(74)
D.Boyle(86) B.Burns(86)
B.Stuart(84) M.Vlasic(84)
M.Irwin(75) J.Braun(76)
A.Niemi(82) A.Nittymaki(72)

#2626 vv2

vv2

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

Lets play now im TOR

After the NY giants game
Posted Image
Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#2627 Canucks4Cup2012

Canucks4Cup2012

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

PHilly im waiting on you!
Posted Image

#2628 canucksfan.99

canucksfan.99

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Your doing a good job keeping the season moving yeah there will be people who do complain like me but people who leave games last Minuit should atleast have the courtesy to set their AI.

Maybe you should attempt to PM me or contact me? I was on all day today playing 3 games, but rather then making an effort to contact me you suggested I be kicked. Thanks glad you got what you wanted.

SAN JOSE SHARKS OMEGA LEAGUE
P.Marleau(88)J.Thornton(88) L.Couture(86)
E.Cole(85)
J.Sheppard(83) J.Pavelski(85)
R.Clowe(83) D.Moore(79) M.D'agostini(79)
J.Antilla(64) D.Didiomete(75) A.Burish(74)
D.Boyle(86) B.Burns(86)
B.Stuart(84) M.Vlasic(84)
M.Irwin(75) J.Braun(76)
A.Niemi(82) A.Nittymaki(72)

#2629 Canucks4Cup2012

Canucks4Cup2012

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Everyone needs to relax. Instead of having people removed because of one person how about you vote them out so people have a say. That way we can see were everyone stands and no one can blame you (burke). I think that's a good idea.
Posted Image

#2630 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Maybe you should attempt to PM me or contact me? I was on all day today playing 3 games, but rather then making an effort to contact me you suggested I be kicked. Thanks glad you got what you wanted.

i agree with him, i msg'd him on psn, and he replied within 5 minutes
Ottawa Senators GM Omega League

#2631 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

I messages you you did not respond? Also when you did we did play our games but the whole advancement I didn't see you online. Set your AI?
GO Canucks GO

#2632 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

I think you shouldn't lash out and spaz he removed you he did say that you were allowed to rejoin.
GO Canucks GO

#2633 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

I'm playing Philly right now, then he'll be able to play anyone else.

#2634 canuckfan223

canuckfan223

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

who cares what happens, happens he can join again if he wants simple as that no big deal

#2635 Mufasa

Mufasa

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

Lol no need to whine, jus forget about it.
RIP - Rick Rypien
PSN - BthaKing

#2636 FS91

FS91

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

On that note if anyone needs to play me please PM me as it sends a message to my phone. I leave my ps3 on at times and may not see messages. If I dont get a pm please don't complain about me not responding.

#2637 Canucks4Cup2012

Canucks4Cup2012

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:13 PM

Philly sick game buds!
Posted Image

#2638 pavel_boat

pavel_boat

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

OTT, NYI can you play?
Montreal Canadiens - GM

#2639 pavel_boat

pavel_boat

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Philly sick game buds!

Yeah! up and downs constantly.
Montreal Canadiens - GM

#2640 Honeydews

Honeydews

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Hey Flyers lets play now?
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to pwnstar for this amazing kesler sig :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.