The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Colorado doesn't have Duchene or O'Rielly, but they have Ryan. Also have Schneider in net and a pretty good defence. Boston doesn't have Lucic or Marchand or a goalie. SJ is pretty much untouched I believe. Florida doesn't have Huberdeau, but they have Bolland. Montreal doesn't have Subban but they have Shattenkirk.

Those are the major chances for those teams that I can think of off the top of my head, hope it helps.

For those of you with disappearing players, an interesting tidbit I found:

Why do players disappear?

It's because you had too many one way contracts that weren't on your lineup buried in the minors. If you make a trade or sign another one way deal it will kick your lowest rated one way contract. That player will be available next July 1 unrestricted.

It blows because it can really mess with your cap when you have a great bargain them its nit a bargain anymore the next offseason.

-mpt (disappearing players thread)

I believe Hagelin was a free agent, I thought I saw him on another roster...Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Trading with the CPU is allowed, but please try and keep it reasonable. All trades with the CPU will have to be approved by the Commissioner before they go through.

Also, I'm assuming you are the GM of the Rangers? Welcome to the league!

Archived