The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

Man, even though Minnesota left, the West is as tough as ever.

Anaheim and Vancouver look to be vastly improved teams. Edmonton and LA are still as good as ever. And I'm still kicking in there near the top as well. Tight!

Burke, good game. The Chicago-Vancouver rival seems to be alive as ever. A tight 4-3 OT win for the Hawks (Toews blowing past that pylon Weber to put in the rebound)!

Although it's early, Toews is off to a great start. GM H2 had this to say regarding his performance.

"Jonathan Toews is a guy that can do it all. Even when we had a weaker offence last year, he still put up 76 points. And when we finally played to our potential (offensively) during the playoffs, it's no surprise that he carried the entire team on his back. Toews is playing unbelievable right now, and you gotta credit a lot of that on his chemistry with Benn, and the great passing by newcomer Dan Hamhuis. Look for Toews to be up for the Art Ross, Rocket Richard, Selke, and Ted Lindsay this year."

The Vancouver Canucks and Ducks are tied for first in the West. Shea Weber leading all Defensemen in goals with 5!!! He's an animal. Cannot stop his point shot! Daniel, leading the Canucks with 7 goals, 2nd in the league. Canucks looking strong early. Gm Burke made the correct moves in the off-season. Rookie Morgan Klemchuk, already showing poise. Netting a 2 goal game, and another one near after. Kids got game, clicking with the Brassard and Bourque line.

Hawks back on top, Toews co-leading the league with 7-7-14 in 8 games.

Burke can we get the GM of the year poll up before this season is done? :P

I have a good idea for it. Do a few polls using divisions, top 2 in each division go through. Then do it by conference with the remaining 12, top 2 move on from each conference. Final poll with the final 4 so you get the winner, 2nd, 3rd, and honourable mention. Decent system? We should get this up ASAP.

Archived