The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League: I am making a new league, if you are interested please join!

PlayingBurke

The Vancouver Canucks' defensive destruction continues with a win over the Toronto Maple Leafs! 3-1 Final. Kessel putting his 6th of the season in the back of the net followed by the Monster Weber. Weber scoring his 6th of the season, and 3rd in three games! Rene Bourque finishing the game on a breakaway putting his 3rd of the season in. Varlamov stopping 36 shots, Corey Perry scoring with 15 seconds left in the game to ruin the shutout, and the Vancouver Canucks taking over 1st in the West. Good Game!

still have to play NYR x2.

Also I think were getting ahead of ourselves here, 48h isnt really enough times, aybe on those rare occiasions when everyones done there game we can advance early, but other than that we should keep the schedule as it is. Also if your finished all your games and you have nothing to do till next advance, why not just join another league? then when your finished in one, you can move to the other. Thats what I did and its been fun.

The Vancouver Canucks' defensive destruction continues with a win over the Toronto Maple Leafs! 3-1 Final. Kessel putting his 6th of the season in the back of the net followed by the Monster Weber. Weber scoring his 6th of the season, and 3rd in three games! Rene Bourque finishing the game on a breakaway putting his 3rd of the season in. Varlamov stopping 36 shots, Corey Perry scoring with 15 seconds left in the game to ruin the shutout, and the Vancouver Canucks taking over 1st in the West. Good Game!

Archived