The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada vs Panama

canuckbeliever

Just watched the replay. Huge win, of course. Nothing wrong with that goal. Panama was napping. It's very nice to see real home support. It will be great to see this type of support going forward all the time now. It will truly help the national program to have huge home support. If the program ever wants to compete at the World Cup level, it will be up to the fans to push the program forward.

The fact this thread is so dead just shows the level of support our team has versus what it needs. My guess is a Moldova-England thread would have more replies. It was a good win and makes me want to make the trip with the voyageurs to panama this week.

If we finish top 2 in the group we are in, we qualify for another group stage with 6 teams. Top 3 teams of that group qualify for WC, with the 4th place team qualifying for an international last chance group.

We currently sit in 1st in our current group, and have a good chance of at least getting to the final group.

If we finish top 2 in the group we are in, we qualify for another group stage with 6 teams. Top 3 teams of that group qualify for WC, with the 4th place team qualifying for an international last chance group.

We currently sit in 1st in our current group, and have a good chance of at least getting to the final group.

I liked Canada's performance in the Panama game, but again they had no finish. If they hope to qualify for the WC, they better learn to start to score more goals. I'd love to see the 'Caps' Teibert get a chance to start or sub in for a game. Would be a great experience for him.

Archived