Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

POPULAR

I'll start it off

Back in the 6th grade, one day in school, I had to go take a dump. So I went to take a dump. I wiped my butt and stuff and then I pulled up my pants. I went back to class and a group of this hot girls started laughing at me. I didn't understand why, I was confused, I asked why they were laughing and they just laughed some more. So I ignored them and continued walking. We went out for recess and I met with my friends at our usual picnic table. They said hi and the moment I turned around they started acting weird as if they were trying to hide their laughs. Then they started laughing! I was sooo confused and I just didn't know what to do! They wouldn't say what was so funny so I was just standing there. Then I walked by a group of popular girls and they started giggling and they took out their phones and took pictures of my back, when I finally looked around and found a long line of toilet paper stuck to my pants with brown stuff on it, and I instantly turned red and ripped it out of my pants and went to the washroom. Then when I went home the pictures were all over facebook. To this day people still laugh about it and I'm still extremely embarrassed about the incident.

Now you go!

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#2 Caboose

Caboose

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,549 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:53 PM

POPULAR

UEMBARRASSEDBRO?

f54xok.jpg

Vintage Canuck

#3 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:00 PM

More funny if anything, but the hell with it.

Grade 10 basketball team, were facing a diff. school. Me and my friends won regional's that year, had a great team, and even better, we all had a good time. We fooled around in games - counted out loud '3, 2, 1' when the other team had the ball to make them shoot from half and a lot more... - and we still love each other, like a big family. So one game, I was starting off on the bench and we were facing our rivals, the team we ended up beating in the finals to win regional's. Anyways, the coach told me to get up and warmup; I did just so, and the play came to a stop after the opposing team threw the ball out of bounds. Me and my friends were laughing a lot before I got on, and I didn't know what way we were going. Got on, was soo pumped, saw an empty court (was actually our side), sprinted for the in-bound, my friends amazed at my quickness were like 'wtf' and my friend in-balled the ball to me. I ran all the way down for an easy 2 points - which was actually my net - and just as I was about to lay it up, I noticed it was too good to be true. My friends kept quiet cause they wanted to crack up after I scored on our own hoop, and just as I jumped up for the lay-up, I purposely hit it off the back-board and back to myself and took it back up the court in the right direction this time. I made it seem like it was all under control
Spoiler
and the opposing team thought I was rubbing it in and they got choked that game :lol: ....friends asked what happened on that play and I told them the truth cause we're like family, all love each other and that whole half time, all we did was crack up. 4 guys started tearing up, 2 got cramps, and coach left the gymnasium and laughed cause he didn't wanna make a bad impression of himself in public, and it was just hilarious in the moment! Laughed the whole halftime, and when the 3rd quarter started, we were so groggy and loose that we were at one point losing by 15; caught up in the 4th and finished it though, but yea, was a pretty funny/embarrassing moment - still love it to this day :towel:

Edited by The Sedin's 6th Sense, 08 September 2012 - 06:05 PM.

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#4 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

It was my friend's 19th birthday so I bought a texas mickey. All I can remember from that night is sitting with my friend's mom, having a heart to heart in nothing but my underwear.

Edited by By Crom!, 08 September 2012 - 06:26 PM.

#5 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

POPULAR

I don't get embarrassed very easily so this one is pretty hard for me to chose. Probably in grade one or two, I really had to pee, but I didn't feel like going all the way up to my school from the lower field so I decided I could just pee in the forest. I started to pee, and suddenly one of my friends (female) comes up behind me and says "What are you doing?". I turn around, penis still in hand, and damn near almost wiz on her leg. Bad times man.

Posted Image

#6 Ryanstorm

Ryanstorm

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

Grandpa yankin my pants (and underwear) down for a family photo. Not cool. Also in my "goth" days in school. I bought this black hair dye and covered my hair in it black for the first time in my life. I wake up in the morning to go to school and I had smears of black all over my face and skin, got ribbed about that pretty good. Also this girl on the bus sprayed whip cream all over me and I got ribbed for that. Hmmm, also a lot of and I mean A LOT of drunk stories. Puking on cabs, passing out naked in showers only to be walked in on many times and have the cold water turned on me which got me up but I had no idea what was going on just that I was naked in front of a lot of people hahaha. damn life sucks.

Posted Image

#7 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:16 PM

Grandpa yankin my pants (and underwear) down for a family photo. Not cool. Also in my "goth" days in school. I bought this black hair dye and covered my hair in it black for the first time in my life. I wake up in the morning to go to school and I had smears of black all over my face and skin, got ribbed about that pretty good. Also this girl on the bus sprayed whip cream all over me and I got ribbed for that. Hmmm, also a lot of and I mean A LOT of drunk stories. Puking on cabs, passing out naked in showers only to be walked in on many times and have the cold water turned on me which got me up but I had no idea what was going on just that I was naked in front of a lot of people hahaha. damn life sucks.

Not really though, if you didn't have any of this stuff to look back on life would be boring! I don't know if I'd take back anything "embarrassing" I've had happen.

Maybe a few actually. :lol:

Posted Image

#8 MashedBananas

MashedBananas

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,671 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

Peed my pants in kindergarten because I didn't want to miss show and tell.......
Posted Image

Sig Credit goes to Henrik Sedin

#9 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

Peed my pants in kindergarten because I didn't want to miss show and tell.......

Dedication. (Don't feel too bad, I think my friend did this too).

Posted Image

#10 Salter

Salter

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

I was dating a girl who was half filipino, her dad was full and when her and I were talking one night (i didnt know where the phillipines was) and I mentioned that I thought it was in south america because i dont know why lol. Then later that night at dinner with her parents, she decides to bring it up in front of her whole family and her family has a laughing fit about how I thought the phillipines was in south america, not my most embarresing moment but the first one that came to mind.

#11 Ryanstorm

Ryanstorm

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

Not really though, if you didn't have any of this stuff to look back on life would be boring! I don't know if I'd take back anything "embarrassing" I've had happen.

Maybe a few actually. :lol:

I would take back my family seeing my adult shlong any day.. lol

Posted Image

#12 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

I would take back my family seeing my adult shlong any day.. lol

Yeah that's probably one to take back. I've got a few similar to that which I wouldn't mind taking back either.

Posted Image

#13 Caboose

Caboose

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,549 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

I was wearing my Reimer jersey downtown once :picard:

f54xok.jpg

Vintage Canuck

#14 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

In grade 8 I was sitting on my tenor saxophone waiting for the bus in the morning. The bus rounded the corner and I jumped up to prepare myself for the difficult task of lugging my giant sax case up the steps and down the aisle. Little did I know that my tear away pants would live up to their name. This wouldn't have been such a big deal if my bus driver wasn't an older, grumpier version of Otto who would love to just drive away, leaving me there with my pants down. I didn't want to be left there so I scooped up my sax and waddled my way up the steps. Before the whole bus burst out laughing, I heard Steve the driver mutter "ha, what an idiot". Never lived that down.

#15 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:19 PM

In grade 8 I was sitting on my tenor saxophone waiting for the bus in the morning. The bus rounded the corner and I jumped up to prepare myself for the difficult task of lugging my giant sax case up the steps and down the aisle. Little did I know that my tear away pants would live up to their name. This wouldn't have been such a big deal if my bus driver wasn't an older, grumpier version of Otto who would love to just drive away, leaving me there with my pants down. I didn't want to be left there so I scooped up my sax and waddled my way up the steps. Before the whole bus burst out laughing, I heard Steve the driver mutter "ha, what an idiot". Never lived that down.

You should have just started dancing like it was intentional.

Posted Image

#16 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

You should have just started dancing like it was intentional.

That would have been a better choice.

#17 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

That would have been a better choice.

Saying it now is like when you're in an argument and have a perfect comeback ready... in the car on the way home.

Posted Image

#18 formyhunny77

formyhunny77

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,753 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

Wearing anything Maple Leafs related would do that. :lol:

svQalPR.jpg

STHS league: New Jersey Devils

#19 hockeyfan90

hockeyfan90

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:26 PM

wearing a leafs jersey in downtown Toronto!

#20 Crom!

Crom!

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

Saying it now is like when you're in an argument and have a perfect comeback ready... in the car on the way home.

I do that so much.

#21 BananaMash

BananaMash

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,293 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

I do that so much.

Or you're replaying the situation in your head in the shower that night and you have a perfect come-back... You just know you'll never get to use it.

"The jerk store called, they're running out of you!" -One of the best Seinfeld moments.

Posted Image

#22 Gally

Gally

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,067 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 10:52 PM

We were swimming in a river in France when I was 10 and I really had to take a piss so I went in the river, the river only went up to my knees and I thought I was crouching low enogh so I went and then I saw that I wasn't low enogh and you could see the whole thing and a couple was watching the whole thing and laughing hystarically.

Posted Image

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

my mom wouldn't let me touch the laptop because I have to stand after I eat....kinda stupid

#23 whatchaw

whatchaw

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

sorry you all had your embarrassing moments. people are mean.

guess i've been lucky. no embarassing situations that i can remember.

#24 Snake Doctor

Snake Doctor

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,616 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

Grade 5, coundn't stop farting in class for some reason and my girlfriend dumped me. :picard:
Posted Image

#25 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,356 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

In Whistler taxiing back from a party (drunk), I projectile vomited all over the back of the cabbies head.
Posted Image

#26 Caboose

Caboose

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,549 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

In Whistler taxiing back from a party (drunk), I projectile vomited all over the back of the cabbies head.

Still better than beating him up for 20 cents.

f54xok.jpg

Vintage Canuck

#27 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

was walking home with a single chick friend of mine in highschool and i asked her if she could take my virginity away. i guess i was feeling really comfortable in the moment and it came out...we didn't really hang out much after that, cause of the awkwardness i'm guessing. then she moved to alberta. which kinda sucks, she was pretty chill chick. coulda ended up much worse
Posted Image

Yo Yo you cant see me anyway what i dont need to writing skills to act cool i got froobacks and steel chains to act cool i lead the new school. Iam untochable this wont be a fight ill walk away with your mic and make you suck your own tailpipe

#28 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

I guess my most embarassing moment would have to be:

I was living in Calgary (earlier this year) and I went out with a friend from home who was visiting (we'll call him X), and his cousin (we'll call him Y). We were back at the hotel from a night of partying (at some bar Y's school rented out, beside the Calgary tower) and I decided I had to pee. I told them I would catch up with them, and went to the lobby bathroom. When I came out I forgot which floor we were on, which room to go to...so I got in the elevator and went to a random floor. A few hours later, early morning, a maid had found me passed out on the floor covered in puke. She was frantic, thinking I was dead or dying. She went down the hall (I'm assuming to grab a manager or some cleaning supplies, or something) so I got up and went to my room, which I was able to remember by this point. X and Y didn't even realize I never showed up, and we laughed about it the whole way back to my house.

NOTE: I was staying in the hotel instead of my house because the grads had gotten hotel rooms and I decided it would make more sense to stay there than take the $20.00 cab ride home. Also, I know I should have cleaned up, but...I didn't.
CANUCKS TILL I DIE

#29 marleau_12

marleau_12

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,286 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:00 PM

Is the fact that you were wearing a Reimer jersey more embarrassing than the fact you even own one?
Posted Image

#30 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:05 PM

was walking home with a single chick friend of mine in highschool and i asked her if she could take my virginity away. i guess i was feeling really comfortable in the moment and it came out...we didn't really hang out much after that, cause of the awkwardness i'm guessing. then she moved to alberta. which kinda sucks, she was pretty chill chick. coulda ended up much worse

you begged for sex and she didn't give in? what a female dog

Edited by GodzillaDeuce, 09 September 2012 - 08:05 PM.

well I'm sorry that gd is soo perfect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.