The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Most Embarrassing Moment of your life?

UMB

I'll start it off

Back in the 6th grade, one day in school, I had to go take a dump. So I went to take a dump. I wiped my butt and stuff and then I pulled up my pants. I went back to class and a group of this hot girls started laughing at me. I didn't understand why, I was confused, I asked why they were laughing and they just laughed some more. So I ignored them and continued walking. We went out for recess and I met with my friends at our usual picnic table. They said hi and the moment I turned around they started acting weird as if they were trying to hide their laughs. Then they started laughing! I was sooo confused and I just didn't know what to do! They wouldn't say what was so funny so I was just standing there. Then I walked by a group of popular girls and they started giggling and they took out their phones and took pictures of my back, when I finally looked around and found a long line of toilet paper stuck to my pants with brown stuff on it, and I instantly turned red and ripped it out of my pants and went to the washroom. Then when I went home the pictures were all over facebook. To this day people still laugh about it and I'm still extremely embarrassed about the incident.

Now you go!

More funny if anything, but the hell with it.

Grade 10 basketball team, were facing a diff. school. Me and my friends won regional's that year, had a great team, and even better, we all had a good time. We fooled around in games - counted out loud '3, 2, 1' when the other team had the ball to make them shoot from half and a lot more... - and we still love each other, like a big family. So one game, I was starting off on the bench and we were facing our rivals, the team we ended up beating in the finals to win regional's. Anyways, the coach told me to get up and warmup; I did just so, and the play came to a stop after the opposing team threw the ball out of bounds. Me and my friends were laughing a lot before I got on, and I didn't know what way we were going. Got on, was soo pumped, saw an empty court (was actually our side), sprinted for the in-bound, my friends amazed at my quickness were like 'wtf' and my friend in-balled the ball to me. I ran all the way down for an easy 2 points - which was actually my net - and just as I was about to lay it up, I noticed it was too good to be true. My friends kept quiet cause they wanted to crack up after I scored on our own hoop, and just as I jumped up for the lay-up, I purposely hit it off the back-board and back to myself and took it back up the court in the right direction this time. I made it seem like it was all under control

anteater_dont_worry.jpg?w=720

I don't get embarrassed very easily so this one is pretty hard for me to chose. Probably in grade one or two, I really had to pee, but I didn't feel like going all the way up to my school from the lower field so I decided I could just pee in the forest. I started to pee, and suddenly one of my friends (female) comes up behind me and says "What are you doing?". I turn around, penis still in hand, and damn near almost wiz on her leg. Bad times man.

Grandpa yankin my pants (and underwear) down for a family photo. Not cool. Also in my "goth" days in school. I bought this black hair dye and covered my hair in it black for the first time in my life. I wake up in the morning to go to school and I had smears of black all over my face and skin, got ribbed about that pretty good. Also this girl on the bus sprayed whip cream all over me and I got ribbed for that. Hmmm, also a lot of and I mean A LOT of drunk stories. Puking on cabs, passing out naked in showers only to be walked in on many times and have the cold water turned on me which got me up but I had no idea what was going on just that I was naked in front of a lot of people hahaha. damn life sucks.

Grandpa yankin my pants (and underwear) down for a family photo. Not cool. Also in my "goth" days in school. I bought this black hair dye and covered my hair in it black for the first time in my life. I wake up in the morning to go to school and I had smears of black all over my face and skin, got ribbed about that pretty good. Also this girl on the bus sprayed whip cream all over me and I got ribbed for that. Hmmm, also a lot of and I mean A LOT of drunk stories. Puking on cabs, passing out naked in showers only to be walked in on many times and have the cold water turned on me which got me up but I had no idea what was going on just that I was naked in front of a lot of people hahaha. damn life sucks.

I was dating a girl who was half filipino, her dad was full and when her and I were talking one night (i didnt know where the phillipines was) and I mentioned that I thought it was in south america because i dont know why lol. Then later that night at dinner with her parents, she decides to bring it up in front of her whole family and her family has a laughing fit about how I thought the phillipines was in south america, not my most embarresing moment but the first one that came to mind.

In grade 8 I was sitting on my tenor saxophone waiting for the bus in the morning. The bus rounded the corner and I jumped up to prepare myself for the difficult task of lugging my giant sax case up the steps and down the aisle. Little did I know that my tear away pants would live up to their name. This wouldn't have been such a big deal if my bus driver wasn't an older, grumpier version of Otto who would love to just drive away, leaving me there with my pants down. I didn't want to be left there so I scooped up my sax and waddled my way up the steps. Before the whole bus burst out laughing, I heard Steve the driver mutter "ha, what an idiot". Never lived that down.

In grade 8 I was sitting on my tenor saxophone waiting for the bus in the morning. The bus rounded the corner and I jumped up to prepare myself for the difficult task of lugging my giant sax case up the steps and down the aisle. Little did I know that my tear away pants would live up to their name. This wouldn't have been such a big deal if my bus driver wasn't an older, grumpier version of Otto who would love to just drive away, leaving me there with my pants down. I didn't want to be left there so I scooped up my sax and waddled my way up the steps. Before the whole bus burst out laughing, I heard Steve the driver mutter "ha, what an idiot". Never lived that down.

Archived