Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Most Embarrassing Moment of your life?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

you begged for sex and she didn't give in? what a female dog

not so much beg as much as inquired. But yea was dissapointed when she said shed think about it and never got back to me
orig2.jpg

#32 Squirrels.Gone.Wild

Squirrels.Gone.Wild

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:25 PM

In high school, I fell down the stairs in front of everyone and then later that week I walked into a drinking fountain...in front of everyone.

Fun times.

#33 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,069 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

In high school, I fell down the stairs in front of everyone and then later that week I walked into a drinking fountain...in front of everyone.

Fun times.

You just reminded me, I walked into a pole in front of two of my friends. I fell on my rear and just started killing myself laughing.

FxfBlgI.png

#34 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,350 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:11 AM

Still better than beating him up for 20 cents.

Come to think of it, it was probably worse for him than it was for me.

Jagermeister.jpg

#35 Slender Man

Slender Man

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

This one night, in the woods, this chick was stealing my drawings (that I spent a lot of time on), so I tried to confront her to get my drawings back, but she kept running away, and she eventually stole them all and got away.

Sort of embarrassing and all because I have a reputation to uphold.

Posted Image

~ FREE iE. ~

#36 UMB

UMB

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,390 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

was walking home with a single chick friend of mine in highschool and i asked her if she could take my virginity away. i guess i was feeling really comfortable in the moment and it came out...we didn't really hang out much after that, cause of the awkwardness i'm guessing. then she moved to alberta. which kinda sucks, she was pretty chill chick. coulda ended up much worse

damn, that sucks dude

fourlogosgift3.gif

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as Nathan MacKinnon

#37 :D

:D

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,170 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:03 AM

I dunno, I can play off embarrassment pretty easily. Embarrassment is just another insecurity, it's why a lot of these moments are occurring in school for you guys. I guess I get embarrassed if I bite off more than I can chew or get in over my head on something I had talked a big game about previous. But it's rare and I can hardly think of anything that has caused more than momentary and mild embarrassment.

I've never sharted in public or any of the weird stuff that you guys seem to all have occurred. These are some weird situations some of you have gotten into.

#38 White Goodman

White Goodman

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:12 AM

We had a test in year 5, the whole class was silent and i did possibly one of the loudest farts i have ever done. Everybody looks at me. They know who did it, and there was no possibility of blaming it on the guy next to me. My teacher looked at me and said "Better out than in i always say." That was so embarrassing.
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.