The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sons Of Anarchy - Season 5 Starts September 11th 8pm

AriGold

I watched the first season on Netflix. It's not a bad show.

Understatement.

The first season doesn't compare to the next two. Season two and three we're both amazing, 4th season slowed down a bit but that's a given after the season three finale. I'm looking forward to the direction they're headed next season though. Can't wait for Tuesday, NHL 13 and SOA :)

Understatement.

The first season doesn't compare to the next two. Season two and three we're both amazing, 4th season slowed down a bit but that's a given after the season three finale. I'm looking forward to the direction they're headed next season though. Can't wait for Tuesday, NHL 13 and SOA :)

Am speaking in relative terms. Its a good show but not as good as Breaking Bad.

One of my favourites. Excited to finally have Jax take up the helm this year.

Interesting guest stars this season, from Ashley Tisdale to Joel McHale. Will also be neat to see Jimmy Smits this year, I've seen him before in Dexter (to be honest I was not fond of the character he played on Dexter).

SOA is better then breaking bad

I like SOA alot, but I just have to lol at this. Storylines and characters are so much better in breaking bad. SOA is pretty much a modern spin on Hamlet. Not that original. And if its not the niners theyre at war with, its the Mayans. It switches every week. Dont get me wrong I love the characters but the show was really starting to get repetitive in season 4.

Huge fan of Sons Of Anarchy but I gotta disagree. IMO, Breaking Bad has consistently been better with it's seasons, all of em have been great so far. I can only say the same for season 2 and 3 of SOA compared to the 1st and 4th seasons.

I guess I'll watch, for the first time ever.

Because whats his face from Green Street is in it.

Charlie Hunnam a.k.a. Jax Teller B)

He's the main reason I watched Green Street Hooligans. Good movie btw

Solid season premiere last night.

That one scene was pretty horrifying. Don't need to say which one because it's pretty obvious.

Solid premiere indeed.

Great start to the new season. I liked how they slipped that it's been a few weeks since last season, so things still seem relatively fresh. I wish they would have shown more of Jax in the beginning doing more "leader" things cause that's what everyone has been waiting for but I guess what we got was still better than nothing.

Ron Perlman, damn. That guy is great. The first scene that he came on I was legitly worried about his actual health cause he played a frail, weak Clay so well. It's not hard to see though that he obviously is trying to stir the pot though, despite his current position.

Great introduction to Damon Pope and Nero as well. Both guys played their roles perfectly. I will enjoy seeing where their arcs take them.

That last scene with Tig. For a second I thought he would get offed, but what happened instead was more twisted. Tig's going to be a wildcard this season for sure after this.

You've got to be kidding me man. Are you serious?? Have you even watched Breaking Bad? Breaking Bad is so good and addictive that even people who don't watch TV are getting hooked on this series and are watching it when ever it comes on. I've watched SOA but I've got to say that it isn't on the same level as Breaking Bad. Not even close.

SOA is better than anything on tv other than Canucks hockey :(.

I'm gonna get flamed for this but I find breaking bad cheesy and over rated, not a big fan.

SOA is better!

SOA only got better after the 1st season. I had to drag myself through the 1st unlike 2-4.

I was hooked to BB after the first episode.

I think SUITS is better than SOA imo.

Archived