The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's your favorite food and drink

CamTheCanuckFan

I like a really good steak med rare and roasted veggies + brew at black & blue. Hot wings with a brew. For breakfast tea and waffles. Lunch a Cajun chicken sandwich and iced tea from cactus club. Templetons BLT with poutine and milkshake. Hells kitchen pizza. Los margaritas lime margaritas and quesadilla. Moms turkey cran stuffed din din. Grandmothers lemon meringue pie glass o milk. Bennies with blueberry banana smoothie at zen cafe. Sweet n sour Thai soup. Pho. Breakfast sandwich from baguette time. Smoked Montreal meat sandwich from la Bella patate. Cinnamon dolche/ passion fruit ice tea lemonade from Starbucks. McDonald's real fruit peach/mango smoothie although I quit due to it will prolly kill me. Greek at takis tavern- sorry stephos they do it better. My own fruit/tuna salad. Lava cake from cactus + coffee/tea. Gu in gas-town octopus balls and some delicious pink alcoholic bevy with some blue ice cream float thingy to finish as dessert. Mac chees and BBQ ribs at Lolita's with some mixed drinks.

soup or cheeeese for me.

ok. a grilled cheese sandwich.. with both sides slathered in butter and pressed onto the grill for crunch.. and the cheese hot and melty around the sides and maybe some bacon or turkey or a different type of cheese for more flavour.. drool..

maybe i'll mosey on and try the 'other' cheese sandwich truck on main and terminal tomorrow.

^ I always get extra Tzatziki (?) ... just makes it. Chicago Subs on Bridgeport in Richmond is good and there's also a place by the Macs on 148th & 105th (I think) in Surrey.

My second favourite is lasagne...as a matter of fact, just made this bad boy the other day (took a pic because I sent it to someone with the recipe).

SDC10808.jpg

Archived