The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

kassian

canucks10271999

my question is for the season do we have kassian on the fourth line the third line the 2nd line or maybe playing on the first with the sedins i think we should give him a chance with kesler and booth

daniel henrik burrows

booth kesler kassian

higgins lapierre hansen

weise malhotra raymond

With status quo > probably 3rd line! Lappy40 already posted what I also believe is the most likely line up;

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Higgins

Kassian-Lappy-Hansen I also would get excited to see this line on the ice!

Raymond-Malhotra-Volpatti

But I'm already on record as double shifting the Sedins. Only play them with Burr in key offensive situations, but get them out with other guys to create more physically competitive lines (Twins Burr = very ordinary 185 lb average size) that can play in all zones. For example;

Twins / Burr > prime offensive shifts

Danny / Kess / Booth > effectively our first line (imagine a playmaking winger like Danny dishing to powerful speedy forwards Booth / Kess?)

Burrows / Hank / Kassian Anybody not think Kassian could develop faster and score more goals with Hank / Burrows dishing? Plus they would have a real man on the boards and would pick apart 2knd tier match ups!

Scary good!

my question is for the season do we have kassian on the fourth line the third line the 2nd line or maybe playing on the first with the sedins i think we should give him a chance with kesler and booth

daniel henrik burrows

booth kesler kassian

higgins lapierre hansen

weise malhotra raymond

Archived