The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

Shniper

Ok. So, I'm going to help Shniper with the scheduling and deadlines.... Does everyone think we can finish a week's schedule in 3 days? That's about a game per day...

The other option is: we change it to 2 week intervals and complete each interval in 5 days making the season go slightly quicker.... if people don't finish their games by the advance deadline, they risk having a few games simmed, but, if we constantly wait for people it will be June by the time we finish one season..

votes:

3 days to complete a week

5 days to complete 2 weeks.

Feedback is appreciated.

Keep in mind, if it's 5 days you have a longer period of time to track down your opponents, even if there are more.

This is a rough example I'm using from another league I'm in... For the 5 days to complete 2 weeks of schedule... I don't know which part of the schedule we're at right now... if someone near an xbox could correct me, I would appreciate it.

(SIM 3) Nov 8th - Nov 22nd: September 24 - 28

(SIM 4) Nov 23rd - Dec 7th: September 29 - October 3

(SIM 5) Dec 8th - Dec 22nd: October 4 - 8

(SIM 6) Dec 23rd - Jan 5th: October 9 - 13

(SIM 7) Jan 6th - Jan 20th: October 14 - 18

(SIM 8) Jan 21st - Feb 4th: October 19 - 23

(SIM 9) Feb 5th - Feb 19th: October 24 - 28

(SIM 10) Feb 20th - Mar 6th: October 29 - November 2

(SIM 11) Mar 7th - Mar 21st: November 3 - 7

(SIM 12) Mar 22nd - Apr 5th: November 8 - 12

(SIM 13) Apr 6th > Playoffs: TBA*

I will edit this when I get home and know exactly where we are in the schedule, but, you can see at this speed, it will be approximately mid November by the time we hit playoffs.

So, once we have a definite schedule posted on the front page, everyone should know when the deadline is for each part of the schedule.

Archived