Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shniper

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

465 posts in this topic

Search the league and send a request for any team not taken. League name is "forget the lockout"

lame all spots are taken or are you guys planning to replace any teams? Im very active!

We're advancing tonight might clear up a team check back

Comiss CGY hasn't been on for over a week...so maybe wana give some of these other guys that want in that spot. And same with Edm

Hey Joe... See what I did there? Haha able to get our games in before the advance tonight?

Teams are taken already... Next advance, perhaps.... Advance may be first thing in the morning... Occupied television... Sorry fellas.

I have had no responses from Edmonton or Detroit. I have messaged them both on Xbox live and also posted in the forum. Detroit has been on at the same time as I have also. I think they need a warning a boot.

Waiting for EDM, think he's probably not into this, not been on for over a week.

I'll check Edmonton too... If everyone could comment on here the teams they couldn't play.

Man I am getting my butt kicked at the simmed games. Either that or people are playing me as a computer and killing me.

Pitts nj nyi nyr and car when you guy able to play this week?

Yea.. I lost all my simmed games too... you can't actually play a person as a computer opponent unless they set their team that way....

be a Gm is a very difficult, highly ambitious mode by EA, everyone just has to realize that a lot of your games may need to be simmed in the first season or 2... Just try looking forward to your prospects improving and your team being good enough to win the sims while we fill the league up.