The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

Shniper

I vote for current rosters. Thats why I picked the Panthers. Random rosters will give everyone fairly even teams and not many people will want to trade, and might be hard to find out who has what player.

Anyways lets get this started. But lets maybe have 2-3 games a week, gives people time to figure out what they want to do with their teams.

it's not 82 games in a week... it's a month of your team's regular scheduled games in 1 week... That would be an average of about 2 games a day.... if it's 2 weeks it's one game a day and it would be January by the time we got to our first playoffs....

Votes? I'm pretty sure we can play 2 games a day.... I would even be down for 3 days, which would be about 4 games a day, but 1 week would be fine.

Hey, I was wondering if everyone would be fine with playing with a guest or two sometimes... I was really excited about the fact that you could do that in this mode.... For me, personally, it would be an advantage to my opponent, as the people I'd be playing with are not very good at the game and I'm already 10-0 in online vs. play and HUT, so, they would just be bringing me down.... it would merely be for fun.

Whaddya say?

I'm fine either way, this league looks like it's going to be pretty fun.

Archived