Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shniper

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

465 posts in this topic

Crosbys Play Off beard i sent you a message, when do you wanna pay our game??? i'm pittsburg oh and qustion ...what do we do if one of our games is aginced a computer (ottawa)

Garrett-6, I'm going out right now with friends for about an hr and half. ill be on at 2 latest PST. Ill be on then. Sound good bud.

After 2 ill be on for most of the day.

I am still waiting to be accepted. But in the meantime, if anyone wants to talk trades with the Flyers, feel free to contact me. Everyone has a price, just some (Giroux mainly) will be high. Just message me.

I am still waiting to be accepted. But in the meantime, if anyone wants to talk trades with the Flyers, feel free to contact me. Everyone has a price, just some (Giroux mainly) will be high. Just message me.

I started playing your team and was like "wait this is CPU I think"

God its hard to find people online for this :S

Sean Couturier, what you looking for...

Im FLA

Is there anyway to know if someone is online or not?

go to league members and it will say who is on.....yeah man some gm's havent joined yet and most barely come on

Damn this is the best time for me to play (morning to early afternoon) since I work graveyards :P

Crosbys Play Off beard i sent you a message, when do you wanna pay our game??? i'm pittsburg oh and qustion ...what do we do if one of our games is aginced a computer (ottawa)

Shniper im down to play you anytime today...Didn't end up going to school so lets play!!

I'll accept you when I get home from work I'm hoping more people start joining don't want this falling through has good potential.

Shniper im down to play you anytime today...Didn't end up going to school so lets play!!

Updated

Nashville is now a CPU

Edit Minnesota too apparently..