The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

Shniper

Message whoever works graveyards and setup a time that he has off coming soon if not sim it I have to play Ottawa and can't either right now but I'll probably just sim it you can too

Teams are open now

Phoenix

Detroit

Edmonton

Ottawa

Edmonton is getting a new GM tonight so I'll let you know his GT I won't be able to update things until later tonight because I have hockey after work.

EDIT Also JoeJoeyJoel will be helping me run this thread as of right now and will soon be helping with the league to lighten the load and hopefully make this a more positive league so talk with him if I can't help

FLAMESFAN360 is the new Edmonton GM message him for games but I still have to add him

Edmonton is getting a new GM tonight so I'll let you know his GT I won't be able to update things until later tonight because I have hockey after work.

EDIT Also JoeJoeyJoel will be helping me run this thread as of right now and will soon be helping with the league to lighten the load and hopefully make this a more positive league so talk with him if I can't help

FLAMESFAN360 is the new Edmonton GM message him for games but I still have to add him

Archived