The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

Shniper

I second advancing at least twice per week. I am very active and last night was the first time I have gotten a game invite from someone not named commissioner. It really is frustrating but at least if its simmed sooner the truly active players get to at least play games rather then stare at the load screen hoping someone joins the invite they sent.

I second advancing at least twice per week. I am very active and last night was the first time I have gotten a game invite from someone not named commissioner. It really is frustrating but at least if its simmed sooner the truly active players get to at least play games rather then stare at the load screen hoping someone joins the invite they sent.

We don't need to have advances at least twice per week, as Shniper is right there are people who are busy and having so many advances in a short amount of time may result in fewer games played for them and everyone else who they're scheduled to play against.

What I'm proposing is that we keep the 5 or 7 day advance time but instead of having that be worth 2 weeks of the schedule we make it worth 1 month. That way there are twice as more games for us quicker people to play and it still gives the slower people some time to play theirs. Moreover, the season becomes a little bit quicker so we could possibly get 4 or 5 seasons done by NHL 14 (so draft picks and prospects will matter). Granted, not all of us will be able to play our games so we will all have to suffer from some simulated ones but that's what we were doing anyways so that's not much of a change.

Just an idea.

Also, I agree with CM Punk in that we should be able to play the computer if the players don't come on. BUT, we should only be able to do that IF AND ONLY IF the other player hasn't responded back to any messages and we only play the CPU the last day before the advance (i.e. a last resort sort of thing).

Oh I didn't know the amount of games per session had a limit. And yes, if we were to lose players we might as well just keep it as is.

While I'm at it, the Nashville Predators are looking for a 1st line forward -- preferably a centre. Will trade a Colin Wilson (young, 4 gold star power forward signed at $2M/yr for the next 3 years) package for one.

Archived