The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 XBOX 360 GM Connected(Open Spots first season at halfway point)

Shniper

Updated

Slowly but surely getting there! And sadly no there isn't an IM option in the app but you can post news so maybe once it's up people can just post a schedule they can play with and communicate through the news feed. The app has kinda let me down as it doesn't have all the features I wanted it to have hopefully they update it.

Updated

Slowly but surely getting there! And sadly no there isn't an IM option in the app but you can post news so maybe once it's up people can just post a schedule they can play with and communicate through the news feed. The app has kinda let me down as it doesn't have all the features I wanted it to have hopefully they update it.

Updated

Wow we're finally getting close! Now if everyone can give me their thoughts on if we should have random rosters or the regular rosters. Personally I think random would be pretty cool since everybody should start with a decent team.

Updated

Sorry my bad doing this all from my phone and missed the second page. I do like your point about the random rosters though I'm going to keep it as random as that's what everyone originally thought it was going to be but if the majority of people want actual rosters I have no problem playing that way I just want to play! Also I haven't created this league yet just so people don't play computers I want this to be all 1v1 and people can play the computer if one GM absolutely can't make a game. Also let me know your friends GT and team and I'll put him in.

Also I need to hear from wallstreetamigo and canucks10271999 if I don't get GT's soon or hear from them I will consider no longer active and the teams will open this is why I want to hear from everyone now that we are getting close. For the people who I have GT's for you'll receive an Xbox message probably tomorrow to confirm you are in fact still in.

Updated

Sorry my bad doing this all from my phone and missed the second page. I do like your point about the random rosters though I'm going to keep it as random as that's what everyone originally thought it was going to be but if the majority of people want actual rosters I have no problem playing that way I just want to play! Also I haven't created this league yet just so people don't play computers I want this to be all 1v1 and people can play the computer if one GM absolutely can't make a game. Also let me know your friends GT and team and I'll put him in.

Archived