Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BananaMash

[Game] CDC Interactive Story; "The Robbery" [Now Open]

Recommended Posts

=> Hero: Search him for keys, hopefully he'll have some on him. Use those to get out of there. Since you're at it, you might want to trade clothes with him and use them to get by security. And just to buy you some time, tie him up in that straight jacket. Can't be too careful at a time like this. Be sure to move his body into a humorous position, just because you're a jerk.

Share this post


Link to post

=> Hero: Search him for keys, hopefully he'll have some on him. Use those to get out of there. Since you're at it, you might want to trade clothes with him and use them to get by security. And just to buy you some time, tie him up in that straight jacket. Can't be too careful at a time like this. Be sure to move his body into a humorous position, just because you're a jerk.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Gumballthechewy

Am I the only one that can't click the second spoiler in the OP?

Share this post


Link to post

On way out of the mental hospital slash jail slash whatever, an inmate offers our hero a strange smelling cookie with green flakes embedded.

Share this post


Link to post

On way out of the mental hospital slash jail slash whatever, an inmate offers our hero a strange smelling cookie with green flakes embedded.

Share this post


Link to post

On way out of the mental hospital slash jail slash whatever, an inmate offers our hero a strange smelling cookie with green flakes embedded.

Share this post


Link to post

On way out of the mental hospital slash jail slash whatever, an inmate offers our hero a strange smelling cookie with green flakes embedded.

Share this post


Link to post

=> Hero: You feel different, but in a good way. You like this feeling. A lot. Your hunger isn't satisfied just yet, however. Ask your new friend where he found this magical cookie, and if there are any more where that came from. And woah, what happened to your hands? They're like radiating happiness or something.

Share this post


Link to post

Dazed from the cookie, our hero finally awakens from a deep sleep... He then notices he is on Guatonimo (sp?) Bay!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Gumballthechewy

Time to head to McDonalds. Every other issue seems trivial to the fact that there isn't a delicious burger in hand at this moment.

Share this post


Link to post

What the hell happened to this? One of the best threads on CDC :(

Share this post


Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.