The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game] CDC Interactive Story; "The Robbery" [Now Open]

BananaMash

Welcome to CDC's first ever interactive story. The title of this story is "The Robbery".

What is an interactive story? It's a comic/story that the participants control the outcome by making suggestions of what the main character should do next. There's is also an inventory (what the main character currently has) which can be accessed/utilized at any time.

For instance, if the main character is at the mall you could suggest "Rob the store using the [item from inventory]".

Not all suggestions will be used every time, but I will try to make sure that everyone has at least one suggest that gets used. Especially for those who participate regularly.

Rules: Although I want to keep this as open to be wacky/crazy as possible, there do have to be some guidelines. All suggestions must be CDC CM-Noise appropriated. Some edgy stuff is okay, but try not to take it too far.

As far as suggestions, anything goes. It can be as crazy, normal, funny, or really whatever you want. It's you guys that control the story. It'll be fun to see how it turns out.

I'll usually wait a bit in between drawing so there's a chance for people to make suggestions, but I will not wait too long. Don't worry if you miss a suggestion time, there will be another one right after the newest images are posted.

The Story

Our main character (currently unnamed) arrives home from a typical day at work to notice that all of his possessions have been stolen from his house!

JzUUT.png

As it settles in that he no longer has anything in his house, our main character becomes incredibly depressed and has no idea what he should do. He decides sitting against the wall and crying is probably the best bet.

5iweE.png

Here is the characters current inventory:

h4UX0.png

You may now make suggestions for what the character should do:

Archived