The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------- [XBOX EASHL] CanucksClub -------

UMB

Nice job Blom, we went 3-0 tonight! Outscored the opposition 6-1! Good games Blom!

I'd also like to take the time to announce that Mikael Blomqvist (Michaeltr0n)(Blomqvist) has been named assistant captain of CanucksClub

I had two other guys on my mind but I haven't seen one for awhile and the other doesn't play NHL as much anymore

Sweet! Thanks man!

I can't believe we only scored 6 goals. I need to re-do my guy's stats cause I had a whopping 0 of those 6 goals. Whoah so many! :/

I love having my dude as a TWF for defensive purposes, but I hate how shooting attributes cap out at 80 for TWFs

Sweet! Thanks man!

I can't believe we only scored 6 goals. I need to re-do my guy's stats cause I had a whopping 0 of those 6 goals. Whoah so many! :/

I love having my dude as a TWF for defensive purposes, but I hate how shooting attributes cap out at 80 for TWFs

a41j4x.png

I hate how it doesn't tell us the games played

Also rwZephyr and SinisterStrike1 you guys STILL haven't showed up...after a whole frickin month

As you can see from the stats I'm more of a goal scorer, not the guy who sets up the goals lol. I still do think I'm doing a lot better job than in NHL 12 where I turned it over every second, ain't that right Blom lol.

Playoffs

Playoffs are starting up in 4 days and 1 hour!! That's October 27, 2012 at 5PM PST!

Who is available to play then? I might be able to later that day

Rest of October

For the rest of October lets just try and get as many games in as we can to warm up for the playoffs, winning as many as possible and possibly making it to the Pro Division.

During the playoffs we made it to the second round last month. Let's gun for the third round this month. But to achieve this we need as many people as possible!! Last month we kept waiting for more people until the last day where me and Blom were forced to play with just two people. 4 people would be nice! let's actually try and get 4 people in a game, I know you guys have been busy this month as we haven't been playing as much but we can try!

Good games tonight guys! a close game that we lost with me and ryanstorm and then bowlblaze and I won two games in a row, a close game and then a 5-2 blowout! looks like I've taken the scoring lead from you blom ;)

CanucksClub names Ryan Storm [GT:Proto5un] (Ryanstorm) assistant captain of CanucksClub! Congratulations!

Alrighty guys, it's now

NOVEMBER

Couple goals we should set, and these are:

-To make it into the Pro Division

-To play at least 50 games this season, winning 30 (we've only played 30 games each season, so 60 in total)

-To achieve our Legend Card - those of you who are close to it, let's try and get the Legend Card before November playoffs. That would be Blom, Ryanstorm and I if I recall correctly

-To make it to the 2nd round - we made it to the 2nd round in September, and bowed out in a tough 3OT game in October. Let's try and make it to the 2nd round once again

You guys can play without me seriously. If you guys see someone online just shoot them a message and PLAY! We really gotta play more often and we'll have to do it if we wanna make it to the Pro Division and play 50 !

And last thing - I'll be naming the captain in the next month - have it down to 2-3 people. If you start being active you could make a case for youself.

Also; I won't be available to play this weekend - I'm doing zoomfest, a movie making competition for high school students where you have to make a movie in 48 hours. I may be able to bring my XBOX there but we'll see

Ok guys we really need to start playing. Though I know Halo 4 came out and I am excited for it we made goals and we need to follow up. Let's seriously make this a legit club. Our old club used to play 100+ games a season. Come on, we can play 50.

Also 25 games from legend card.

Good stretch today put up by me and Ryanstorm....went 3-1-1...including a 6-0 blowout....while we only lost twice, both of which were 1 goal games. Good job!

Season record is now 7-4-2! Let's build on that !

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy everybody - I know that with Halo 4, BO2 coming out, everyone has been a lot busier and that meant less time for NHL 13, we only played 14 games this season, disappointing but true. How about let's try and get it together and play our playoff games maybe tomorrow? Maybe thursday? Friday? who's available

Archived