Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UMB

------- [XBOX EASHL] CanucksClub -------

how about on friday at about 6

Proto - Conser - rw98

Dodedede16 - Blom

maybe even

Proto - Conser - rw98

Bowlblaze420 - Blom

Dodedede16

Well our new member (Blom's friend) Darren Yip had at least 20 points last night and we went 6-1-0!!!!

Good job!

Also a heads up I'm leaving CDC so maybe Blom can take over the CDC Communications for awhile

Bye guys! I'll still be on XBL.

In the past week we've seen a recent resurgence in activity. Newcomer Darren Yip (GT: Go Easy Fool), Nathan MacKinnon/UMADBRO?, and I have played our way into the Pro division (finally lol). We are hoping to get this club to be active again. As a result, there is an open invitation to anyone who wants to join our club. Post here or PM me and I'll get you in.

In the past week we've seen a recent resurgence in activity. Newcomer Darren Yip (GT: Go Easy Fool), Nathan MacKinnon/UMADBRO?, and I have played our way into the Pro division (finally lol). We are hoping to get this club to be active again. As a result, there is an open invitation to anyone who wants to join our club. Post here or PM me and I'll get you in.

Sweet! More players!!

We haven't played since last week, probably because school is back in session. However we are still top 500 in the pro division and we will probs be playing over the weekend! Hope we can get back into the elite division!

Sweet! More players!!

We haven't played since last week, probably because school is back in session. However we are still top 500 in the pro division and we will probs be playing over the weekend! Hope we can get back into the elite division!

We are recruiting, top 300 club. Msg for tryout.

Also Michaeltr0n, if you want to join just hit me up, I added you. My GT is Biznagi.

Boys we have just beaten the elite champs and top 30 and top 300 elite clubs!!!! Its our time to rule over the NHL 13 community! Last night we had a 10 game win streak!!! So drop your lives and come online to play!! That means you C0NSER, you were so active till you died.

LOL my @ stats for each forward position:

LW: 31 gp, 47 hits, 45 points, -7

C: 35 gp, 67 hits, 47 points, + 24

RW: 18 gp, 37 hits, 18 points, -3

I guess it's good that I only play up the middle eh?

Currently ranked 950 in the Elite Division. And to think, when we started this we were a sub 0.500 team in the Amateurs. Great job guys! We all have improved not only our individual playing abilities but our collective team game as well!