The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------- [XBOX EASHL] CanucksClub -------

UMB

• 1 month later...

Well our new member (Blom's friend) Darren Yip had at least 20 points last night and we went 6-1-0!!!!

Good job!

Also a heads up I'm leaving CDC so maybe Blom can take over the CDC Communications for awhile

Bye guys! I'll still be on XBL.

In the past week we've seen a recent resurgence in activity. Newcomer Darren Yip (GT: Go Easy Fool), Nathan MacKinnon/UMADBRO?, and I have played our way into the Pro division (finally lol). We are hoping to get this club to be active again. As a result, there is an open invitation to anyone who wants to join our club. Post here or PM me and I'll get you in.

In the past week we've seen a recent resurgence in activity. Newcomer Darren Yip (GT: Go Easy Fool), Nathan MacKinnon/UMADBRO?, and I have played our way into the Pro division (finally lol). We are hoping to get this club to be active again. As a result, there is an open invitation to anyone who wants to join our club. Post here or PM me and I'll get you in.

Sweet! More players!!

We haven't played since last week, probably because school is back in session. However we are still top 500 in the pro division and we will probs be playing over the weekend! Hope we can get back into the elite division!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Boys we have just beaten the elite champs and top 30 and top 300 elite clubs!!!! Its our time to rule over the NHL 13 community! Last night we had a 10 game win streak!!! So drop your lives and come online to play!! That means you C0NSER, you were so active till you died.

Archived