Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UMB

------- [XBOX EASHL] CanucksClub -------

218 posts in this topic

Also, don't force the passes on the rush... It's way too hard to make cross crease passes this year.... Slow it down and play it along the boards until something opens up... Both defensemen can be on the boards at the blue line, in case you're being double teamed, you can ring it around an be set up from the point.

I am interested in playing. I can play LW, LD or G.

I will try to join the team tonight.

My GT is SinisterStrike1.

Anyone else noticing that EASHL is really laggy and slow? Makes it hard to enjoy...

I am interested in playing. I can play LW, LD or G.

I will try to join the team tonight.

My GT is SinisterStrike1.

Anyone else noticing that EASHL is really laggy and slow? Makes it hard to enjoy...

Hahaha and I havent even played all that well minus a 4 goal game :P

We have so many people, yet hardly anyone has played -__-

Well I haven't been able to play because it's a weekday, InSoM doesn't even have the game yet, not sure about the other people

Also, don't force the passes on the rush... It's way too hard to make cross crease passes this year.... Slow it down and play it along the boards until something opens up... Both defensemen can be on the boards at the blue line, in case you're being double teamed, you can ring it around an be set up from the point.

for me i like to shoot top corner or do wraparounds. one move that works for me is on the rush have a guy stop near hashmarks then dump it around for another forechecker on the otherside who then wraps it around for the goal

Sorry, said I was available yesterday, then had to go out.... I'll be on all day today... Day off...

Just message someone if you want to play a game. (I'm online right now BTW)

who wants to play tomorrow? itll help if lotsa people come out so i can start assesing player skill and leadership for our captaincy

for now i'll be acting captain because i wanna see what its like to have the c on the jersey lol

also;

activity level will be a pretty bg determinig factor in naming the captaincy; you actually have to be active if you want to be captain

Damn i really want to play with you guys. Can we set up at least one scheduled game for next week?

Damn i really want to play with you guys. Can we set up at least one scheduled game for next week?

Evenings are better for me. Trying to run a GM connected team as well so they both cut in to each others time, but most evenings and some days. I'll be on later tonight though to play.

also;

activity level will be a pretty bg determinig factor in naming the captaincy; you actually have to be active if you want to be captain